Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-19-2015, 12:05 PM

The pack was still small, she remembered this was the problem she had last time. They needed to actively work into getting more members, and the problem was trying to get the idea's to do that. It wasn't like loners just lined up outside their borders anyhow. Arian settled on the top of the deck, her paws folded in front of her as she watched the icy pillar in front of her that obviously used to hold something on it from the ripped and frozen strange material above. Lots of wolves could complain about this place, but it had plenty of small prey to eat and it was closed in from any weather that might get to them.

From here she could see the large frozen wall, and the forests as well. Being more observant of these things after all. Really she was only thinking of how to better the pack at the moment. Members are what made a pack, if they weren't there, there would be no alpha. She snorted at the thought, anxiety would build up again if she wasn't careful. Thinking that she was failing again would only destroy her.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Kreft was on his way back from a successful hunt, he was dragging the corpse of a deer behind him. A quarter of the meat and intestines were consumed earlier by Kreft, his muzzle was coated in drying blood. As he was dragging the corpse back to the territory he spotted Arian atop the ship, he would drag the corpse to a spot beside the ramp and release it so he or somebody else could finish it later. Kreft didn’t like to waste food especially when there were other wolves that could eat it instead of him, he would walk up the ramp and attempt to approach Arian from behind. He would sit down a good five feet behind her and two more feet to his left, so that there was a slant between the two. He would make himself known by asking her a question, “I left some prey down there, want any?”
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-20-2015, 07:29 AM

One perk to her paranoid state was the ability to know what was going on around her at all times. Arian was a wolf who was constantly looking behind her shoulder no matter who she was with, or being alone regardless. Her nose may have not been able to pick up his scent, but her ears heard every step. Her blue eyes narrowing slightly as she turned a little towards Kreft. The woman's expression was a little unimpressed with him, sneaking up behind her was already something she disliked let alone something she wouldn't think a pack member to do. Yet however, she didn't have the means to scold him since he didn't entirely do anything wrong. She was no Queen, she didn't want to be to these wolves, she wanted them to have their freedom.

However, when he mentioned food, she looked near the ramp where the kill sat. Good job Kreft, she thought on the left side of her brain, her tail pounding against the floor. Since Cypress wasn't here, perhaps she should make the effort to get to know Kreft. She already knew two of her members were of a darker alignment, they needed some work unlike the others. Yet, they were also very important to her ranks. "I'll have some later if the others haven't picked it clean, thank you Kreft." Using his first name was a bit odd to her but she wasn't sure he even had a surname. "How are you this morning?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Small talk was something she had always been good at. For a moment Arian cursed at herself, she was letting something in her skin get out, the rather precarious darker self of her body that had gotten her in trouble before. She took in a deep breath, and let her mind take a few steps back this time. Watching Kreft carefully.

"Talk" "You" Think

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-21-2015, 04:39 PM
When Arian said that she would wait till later to eat the prey Kreft was indifferent, he didn’t care who ate the deer as long as it wasn’t wasted. When she asked how he was Kreft wasn’t sure, he always seemed to feel the same internally, it was a different story on the outside though. His emotions appeared different on the outside, but it all stemmed from the same general feeling. Bordom, Kreft was always bored, the only time when he wasn’t was in those times where he could think and act upon some form of revenge. Everything else was either something that kept him alive or a simple time filler, Kreft didn’t exactly know all of this but he knew he couldn’t reply with how he truly felt so he would reply with, “ Fine, not much really goes on in my life. You?”

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-21-2015, 05:30 PM

Kreft struck her as a interesting individual, she honestly didn't know what to think of the male. He wasn't someone so easily swayed for one side or the other. Of course watching his movements made it easy to tell how he was feeling. Apathetic, numb, there were a number of words to describe what she saw in him. Something that made him strong all the same, an attitude she could use to her advantage one day when the pack needed it. Yet she felt the urge to get to know him, the urge to pry open his brain and make him break down his walls. Arian wanted to fully erode him and make him feel comfortable, or at least, feel something.

"Well I hope we make your life more interesting now. I am doing alright, if you don't count the many personal problems I have hanging over my shoulder." She mentioned rather bluntly. There were many sides to Arian now that she was recovering. Sometimes her mood depended on the wolf she was around. Ultimately, the many sides of the woman she counted as good, neutral and evil. The evil side was something she never wanted to delve into again. It was a scary fuzzy memory.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Kreft doubted that they could make his life more interesting, they didn’t seem to be the type of pack that went out gnashing their teeth at other wolves or conquering other packs. Not many wolves that he had met seemed to thrive off the misfortune of others like he did. So the woman had problems of her own did she, it wasn’t much of a surprise when the pack was so small and some of them already seemed to be developing bad relations. Kreft didn’t seem to have any problem with it, but Arian was a different alignment and he knew it. Kreft would sit there not knowing what he would say to that, he would instead reply to the first statement. “I doubt that you could make it interesting.”

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2015, 04:42 PM

If there was one think many wolves didn't know about her, it was her alignment. The reason many wolves didn't get along right now was because Kreft and Mirabelle swayed to the left while cypress to the right. However, Arian had grown up around a variety of wolves she was a princess whose mother and father were good people(aside from her father who she later on grew to be disappointed in), her uncle and cousins however craved for flesh and blood and that was where she had learned to fight. In the end she didn't sway one way or the other, it all depended on her state of mind, and her state of mind was fragile. She had no problem hurting others, but she was also an expert in healing wounds the way she wished. And monsters, no one was a monster to her, her family line was full of them and even she saw method behind madness.

"Ohhh...." Arian would hum, giving a slightly dark chuckle to him. Her tail would flick in interest, "You never know, life takes interesting turns. Sometimes things we didn't expect to happen happen." she would look at her leg. She found it funny, she asked for it because she believed her last name was poison. Both of them, for some time she refused to give out her last name because of the trouble it caused. Now it just gave her strength, and perhaps she had some mental disorders but it was what made her.... her. "Tell me about yourself Kreft, what have you been doing for your life?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Kreft could read Arian’s emotions, she was interested in him. Why, she already had a mate so mustn’t have been in a romantic way and he wasn’t doing anything that could be thought of as intriguing. He was starting to gather information on this wolf, she was strange. Kreft would be interested in her, he didn’t intend to use information against her in the future, but it never hurt to know it just in case. The female would say something about life not always going as planned, Kreft’s mind would fade away for this part since even this conversation was starting to bore him. When Arian spoke again she was asking him something, to tell her about himself. Kreft always had walls thrown up inside his head, protecting anyone from getting inside of it. Arian seemed to be making an attempt at breaking through them, as an Alpha she had a right to know about her pack members but Kreft was wary of her at the moment. He would pretend as if he didn’t care about what she knew, but somewhere Kreft did care he knew what information could do and he wasn’t about to let it slip out so easily. “ooh, in a pack for year wandering for a year not much really happened in the way of action. As for my personality I don’t think you want to know much more than what you’ve already seen.”

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2015, 09:27 PM

As it seemed Kreft was being bored. Gathering that information she found him very mysterious in more ways than one. He was an interesting man none the less to her. Arian was very open with herself, she wasn't secretive if she was she could easily lock out who she wanted and not show anything. Family was like that, skills passed on through the generations. Her blue eyes would darken a little, he was more of a man who didn't share things. He was wary of Arian as much as she had been of him when they first met. As that was how wolves worked, that was how life and interaction worked. Actions spoke louder than words, she would have to use that to her advantage with Kreft. She felt her demon scratching at the side of her walls, and she would be careful not to be letting it out.

"I want to know everything about you Kreft." she stated simply. "In time you will trust me I hope or at least show me all of you. Because maybe in turn you will learn more about me. Tune me out as you wish but, now that you live here you are my family. I will protect my family to the very last breath. No matter the demons they may hide." She smirked at him a little. Her tail twitched slightly, her blood boiled a little and was screaming for excitement. In due time they would have fight training and she would be ready. Arian debated leaving now, but she would stare at Kreft wondering what he would do next. In time she thought, in time, as long as it took she would take care of Kreft and hopefully he in turn would take care of them.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-29-2015, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015, 08:14 PM by Kreft.)
Kreft could see it as Arian’s eyes darkened, was he finally getting somewhere with her. Was he getting her to break without even trying? The female spoke and Kreft was a bit creeped out by her first sentence. She wanted to know everything, Kreft most definitely wasn’t going to just tell her everything right off the bat. He certainly respected the woman, but trust her that would take some time before he could fully trust the woman.

As Arian spoke more Kreft twitched his right ear. The last line that she had said irked him a bit, No matter the demons they may hide. Kreft held a demon alright but it was kept under tight lock and key, save for those moments that he needed it. In actuality he was scared of his demon but loved it all the same. His reaction to the rest of her mini speech was neutral. He wouldn’t tune her out, he listened to most everything as it helped him gather information and information was valuable in his world. In time he would show her all of him, whether it be by accident or on purpose.

Kreft wasn’t really sure what to say, he was a bit astounded by the female’s words even if he didn’t know it himself. What he would say would come as a bit of a surprise to him “I do trust you, but not enough to say everything. In time it might all slip out, only I won’t say it I’ll show it. I honestly have no clue why I block others out, nothing ever happened to me. It’s just who I am.”

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-29-2015, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 01:01 AM by Arian.)

He was an interesting man, to say the least Arian loved to meet so many different personalities. Her life before it went into a downward spiral, this was probably how she would have handled it before. Her body rose, as she turned and when he spoke she couldn't help but to smile brightly. Closing her eyes for only a moment with a small girlish giggle. It gave off a sense of accomplishment in herself, her tail lightly wagging side to side. If he wanted to learn more about himself she would be here to help him. Either way, there was nothing wrong with Kreft.

"Sometimes we just... are." she hopped around him easily. Surprisingly swift for a woman who only had three good working legs, the other crippled off to the side. "Come with me, I want to show you something." She would stand near him. Not touching him in case he would feel uncomfortable otherwise. The alphess held a sort of air in her blue eyes, she was a guider more than anything else.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
04-29-2015, 09:39 PM
Kreft was confused, one moment the woman seemed close to breaking and the next she was giggling like a pup. She would speak and he would agree with her, they just were nothing had to be this way it just was. The woman nimbly hopped around him and asked for him to come with her. Kreft would stand up and turn around to face the direction of Arian, what did she want to show him? Kreft showed a look of slight interest on his face. “What do you wish to show me?” he would ask, not wanting to walk into something unawares.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-01-2015, 01:05 AM

Arian would gain herself back, in due time she knew that. As her strength and confidence was returned to her, even if sometimes it was then recoiled back and she would feel down again. However, she would trek on in life. Her toes splayed against the wood frame of the deck as Kreft asked what she wanted to show him. Perhaps it was something lame to him, after all, terrain could only go so far as to entertainment. "Underneath the ship, there's actually a small ice tunnel where the strange tree like material is trapped. Little holes and cracks are there, as well as chambers with this shining blue material that shines in the walls." Arian would explain to him.

Though it couldn't be too bad to take some time with him to explore some place together. He was free not to follow her, as she headed down the ramp into one of the holes that the ship bore. Where it would lead her to a small entrance, pieces of ice were broken on the ship. Like tiny spikes digging through it's flesh the opening was big enough for one wolf to enter at a time. As she squeezed herself through it opened into a small ice encased tunnel, at least three wolf sizes big.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-08-2015, 04:58 PM
He didn’t really understand what this place was that Arian had described to him, but he would decide to check it out regardless. Kreft would follow Arian as she made her way down the ramp and into the tunnel. He would stop when he was just inside the tunnel so that only his head was fully inside of it. The tunnel was covered in blue ice that the light bounced off of resulting in a gleam. The wolf would look around the tunnel with a bland look on his face, it wasn’t that interesting. It was pretty alright but it wasn’t what he would consider ‘fun’ to look at. “It’s ice, what’s so fun about ice?” While Kreft did think that nature was a good thing to admire he didn’t really find it fun. He would sit down and wait for Arian to reply.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-09-2015, 03:52 PM

She knew he probably wouldn't find it fun, but who knew perhaps there was all sorts of stories stored in this place. Her crystal blue eyes seemed to reflect the light coming off the walls. As she listened to Kreft, a small playful chuckle released from her maw. "You remind me of Zakuro Kreft." she hopped over to the edges of the tunnels where small cracks were. Pulling out a shining blue crystal and placing it out in front of him. "You're afraid of yourself aren't you. That you won't be able to control something that's inside of you?" she would make a small face that said please excuse me if I'm wrong. Her tail curled around her waist.

"I'm part of a religion called Snowlit. They aren't entirely like any other. We believe in all religions have their gods and that they all exist. Where we end up after we die, is what we believe in." her eyes looked at the ground. "Zakuro is the god of insanity, he is a kind man, can have straight conversations but he embraces the evil factor of life. Insanity, blacking out during fights, something common within my family." her paw covered the small crystal making its glow become dim. She looked at Kreft intensly, "Kreft listen carefully to me, no matter what you are afraid of. Nothing controls you, you may have something. Same as I suffer, but you are you and I think you are handsome in any form you may take. Like this crystal. Just because its light is underneath my paws doesn't mean it's less beautiful." she let her paw go.

"Sorry if that made no sense. Just know that I'll be here no matter how long it takes to get close to you. You are part of my family." she let a small smile release on her face. Even if this irritated Kreft, she felt like he had become someone important to her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-10-2015, 08:59 PM
      Kreft wouldn’t pay attention to Arian relating him to somebody else, but the next thing that she brought up struck something. He stood up suddenly, how did she know about his monster. His walls had fallen, he had let himself be too lax around her. She had seen through them, he threw his walls back up he was determined not to let anyone into his mind. As if that wasn’t enough to irritate him she started throwing her religion at him. Kreft had no religion but his own, to him anything else was stupid or just plain wrong. He would have thought about how her family blacked out during fights too, but his mind was so busy doing other things that he didn’t even have time to consider it. Why didn’t she just leave him alone, he was perfectly fine leaving her alone why couldn’t she do the same? She spoke again and Kreft backed up, this was not the time for metaphors. Kreft’s mind raced with emotions, who was this woman did he even truly know who she was, if so why did he let his guard down. He normally let his guard down for nobody so why did this woman manage to break through.

This was all wrong, none of it was right. He didn’t care if she thought of him as family, nobody was his family. Nobody wanted to be his family, even when he was a pup he was never close to his parents. He was alone and that was the way it always had to be, it was his destiny. He would speak with more emotion than he had before along with some wavering in his voice “Listen, I have my own religion and I don’t want another. And I don’t care if I’m family to you, nobody wants to be my family and I’m fine with that. “ He calmed down a bit “I don’t want our relationship at the moment to change, can we just reach a mutual respect to where you won’t dig into my life and I’ll do the same for you?” He would walk out of the cave, he needed to go off somewhere to think and get away from wolves. He walked out of the area to find a small den he had made for himself at the edge of the territory. It was here that he would lie down to think.

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-11-2015, 12:44 PM

Here she was hoping he'd listen, and it wasn't as if he wasn't. Arian knew she had provoked something of a wall on him. He was terrified in his own skin, her eyes would remain the same and a smile on her face as he seemed to blow up and over-react to the situation. Kreft didn't trust her, he felt it was a danger to trust here and she knew how that felt. The world was a dangerous place, whether you had been through anything or had not. A small sigh would escape her lips as he went to leave, her ears flicking. He would need to learn to trust in order to stay within the pack, and Kreft would come to know that she was not going to hurt him. "You don't get to decide if anyone wants to be part of your family. I want to be." she would mutter to herself for a moment just out of slight irritation. He didn't know, and it frustrated her but she would remain calm.

The woman figuring that it was time to leave, placed the crystal back in it's place. For a moment staring at it as she exited the caverns. Her tail flicked a little calmly at Kreft as she passed by him. Gazing at him for a moment with an apologetic look and a dip of her head. He had done the right thing though, removed himself from the situation, it was a well done choice indeed as she climbed up on top the deck and looked out on the ice. Perhaps a form of fight training would make him feel better, this pack was run on whoever was the president and vice at the time. It could be their next generations worst nightmare or a paradise. Either way they all had the chance to write their own path.

-exit Arian unless approached.-

"Talk" "You" Think