Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-01-2015, 01:23 AM

ooc: since some of our members are on scarcity or absence this training will not be required however those who do come will be getting brownie points with the pack! The last day to post will be seventh that is Thursday of next week.

Arian stood upon the hull of the ship once more, her blue eyes watching the tattered frozen pieces of flag stick to the large trunk. In the back of her head she was nervous, she could feel herself getting shaky. Cypress was busy, so she was left trying to do things on her own. She would sigh a little, watching her breath scatter into the air. These wolves lusted for more she knew that, so she figured now was the time to give them that. Besides they all needed some training every now and then. While she would not punish the wolves who did not show up this time, those who did would probably make a mark in the future makings of this pack.

She threw her head back into a howl, calling the members to gather. As her head went back to it's origonal position, her tail flickered back and forth. It would be difficult to spar on three legs, but she would use what she was taught at a young age and triple the effort since she did indeed have a disadvantage. It just meant that she had to work harder, a slight smirk showed on her snout.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Kreft would arrive at Arian’s call, he was the first one there. He didn’t know what Arian had called for but he hoped it was something interesting as opposed to that boring meeting that he attended at the beginning of the season. He would walk up the ramp, he wasn’t really sure where he would sit. The idea of equality was not right in his mind. He would take a quick glance around and walk back down the ramp, it was too much for him at the moment so he would just be content to sit about five feet away from the ramp’s left corner at a slant.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]

Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-07-2015, 07:12 AM

Mira's ears pricked at the call. Fight training? Ooh. Tongue lolling out of her mouth, her tail beat on the floor for a moment before she rose. This was definitely something she was up for. It had been a long while since she had done a spar; it had been a long time since she had trained someone. She found herself moving towards the call with greater and greater speed, until she halted in front of the female who was her alpha. "I ask permission to assist in the training," she murmured softly, eyes over the shoulders of the female, tail slightly lowered as was appropriate for a lower rank. It didn't make her happy, but she had no choice until she gained rank.

"Words"

[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]

Cypress

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2015, 12:38 PM
When the call arose there was not a sense of frustration in the young man as there had been before. Not that high level kind anyway... but he was not particularly thrilled about having been called together with the darker members of Sonticus. They were of a sort that he did not belong to. Didn't want to belong to. But for Arian's sake he would not cause further trouble between himself and those members. This was her pack, her choice of who to lead. Cypress was the odd sheep out in this pack. He would let out a soft sigh, arriving to find Kreft and Mirabelle, the two darker members of the pack, already gathered.

This time he did not approach the ramp as he had tried to do in the meeting before. Though he did not approach Mira or the brown male either. Instead he would take a seat away from both of them, his bi-colored gaze thoughtful as he glanced back out across the lands. Who else might show, or would it just be the four of them? Who would stand with this pack, or would they slowly crumble to ashes? The thought had a pit of nervousness within his stomach that wouldn't settle. Cy couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to his family now.

Hakku

gems
size
build
player
05-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Hearing Arian's call brought a sense of excitement to the young man. He hadn't met any of the other pack members yet, but he wanted to know them all. Find out exactly who was who. He had heard from his sister that they were small but that was alright. Small things had a chance to grow and get stronger. He felt happy... to be able to be part of this brand new pack, to be part of his sister's pack once more. Who knew that he and Limno would be so lucky to find her again? It was a strange miracle, and one that he wouldn't question.

True to his nature the young man would come bounding into the meeting with a grin on his face and tail swishing happily back and forth. Gaze was bright, cheerful, as he came to a brown male with black splotches upon his body. Hakku would sit down, his tone light as he addressed the other male. "Have I missed anything important?" He'd ask, hoping that he wasn't late.

Ixionn

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-08-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 10:17 AM by Ixionn.)
http://i61.tinypic.com/no8una.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#0c0909">
Cuddled up in his small, yet quaint little den located on the outskirts of the territory, Ixionn felt like doing nothing that day. As much as he'd love to go out and hunt something small...like a squirrel or hare, he'd rather sit in here and sleep. It was warm, comfortable, and it shielded him from the heavy winds that hummed in triumph. Yes...the boy could just sit here in this little shelter for a million years, dreaming of endless piles of mouth-watering food. But all of this relaxing peace and quiet was interrupted as a familiar howl rose into the air. Even being far away, he could hear it clearly, like a bird screaming in his ear.

The smell of soil and earth streamed into his nostrils after completely waking up to the sound of Arian summoning her pack. Ixionn inhaled deeply, before squeezing from the den entrance and slipping into the morning sun. Rays of heat pounded down onto his back, but was soon relieved as a cool breeze danced past him and embraced his large body. "It's chilly." He murmured gently, a shutter running eerily up his spine. Winter was coming fast...he'd need to make some more room in his den so he could snag as much heat as possible. For now...autumn. Autumn wasn't too bad...just the ferocious winds and the disturbed dust, always getting in his poor eyeballs.

A loud yawn forced his jaws apart, and for a few quiet seconds they extended as far as they could manage. Then, snapping shut, Ixionn shook and began making his way toward the ship. Otherwise, where Arian was waiting. As he trotted along, he wondered who he would be partnered with. Whether it was Arian or some stranger, he'd try his best...but he still couldn't help but wonder. He remembered listening closely to Quelt's training tips and lessons back when Isokan was still about. That man had certainly been a great teacher. If only he could see him again...

His thoughts were cut off as he arrived at the large, familiar ship. Arian stood upon it, as well as the many others in which sat in a group. Seems like he had been...late? Ixionn laughed nervously and bounced up the ramp, oblivious to the gentle squeaks it made. He jumped up to Arian and bowed his head, but afterward, nuzzled her shoulder in kind greeting. "You take well after my father...waking me up for meetings and training all the time. I was so warm and comfortable this morning, too!" Ixionn joked aloud, laughing gently. His eyes turned to the crowd of wolves, and he studied them. Mirabelle...Cypress, Kreft...some young man he couldn't identify. Who would be his lucky opponet?

"Burn Baby Burn"

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-08-2015, 04:18 PM

Her pack had gathered, and rather happily at that. Even Ixionn who had seemed previously absent had decided to show his face. Although the nuzzling was slightly unwelcome to her. She would take a step back from the boy but her smile remained as it was. As he mentioned his father for a moment she would turn her ears so that he knew she was listening. As he got settled her blue eyes turned towards them. She knew Mirabelle and Kreft were itching for something like this. Cypress would do well to hang out with Hakku and Ixionn who went to the other side of the spectrum. While she, was a mediator, as she hoped many more presidents would be in the future."Welcome, Sonticus members. I must say I am glad of the turn out for this meeting." She grinned dipping her head.

"We need to get into the swing of things, fighting is essential whether it pertains to your rank or not. This will be a simple exercise for all of us myself included to see where we are at and where we want to improve ourselves. Also the spars will be bonding time among members, because soon you all will have to decide among yourself who you want to be your representative." Arian would twitch her ear, would they have to have a tie breaker for that? Anyhow she shook her head, "I will be sparring against Kreft, Cypress will be with Mirabelle and Ixionn will be fighting Hakku. Play nice but still fight with vigor, kreft I will be sparring with you after watching the others matches so you may rest or help watch for the time being." she nodded her head towards them. Sonticus would be strong and proud, no matter what happened to them. They had to remain strong and together.

ooc: Oh gosh, I only have nine days of school until I graduate! Since there is so much sparring going on I will ask you only have a quick 2 rounds per spar and I will not put a required date as of yet so feel free to have leeway on it. HOWEVER if I feel everyone is putting it off I will post a end date at that time. Go!

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Kreft

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Kreft would watch as more wolves came to the meeting, the two that he had met at the meeting Cypress and Mirabelle had shown up first. Next two other wolves that he didn’t recognize came and one of them sat next to him. He would instantly feel uncomfortable, wolves normally didn’t approach him and sit right away. He was fine if he approached somebody, but being in close proximity with a wolf wasn’t exactly his favorite thing. He would answer the wolf’s question with a simple “No.” he would glance in the wolf’s direction and shift his paws in discomfort. His mind was taken off of the wolf when Arian announced the spars, so he would be fighting Arian. He looked forward to see how she handled that leg when she fought, he would also get to watch all the other fight and maybe get some ideas on how he would handle his own spar.
[Image: Gqk3pLr.png]
[Image: xfrNNFt.png]