gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Renhett watched the tree's sway back and forth carefully, her red eyes keeping close watch on them. The long strands of these weeping willows held a lot of secrets behind them and she could feel it deep inside of her. A small smile sparking on her face as she crouched a little lower, heading near the tree and rubbing the side of her body against the bark to scratch and itch that had been bothering her. The night's air was nice, winter or not this place seemed like a perfect paradise. However, every piece of land held its secret, and she was urged to rip it apart from the seems. Not literally, just she wanted to see who lived here, who passed by here, and what kind of animals found their home in this place.

The young lady would raise her nose and try to search for some sort of scent. This place smelled so clean, the water around her showing a perfect reflection of her black head on a gray body. For a moment, it made her think about her family. Yet the thought was quickly blown away with a shake of her head. Black tail moving behind her as the oddly colored lady continued farther into the lands. Humming softly in the moonlight.

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-02-2015, 08:12 PM
The darkness surrounded the maroon male as he raised his nostrils upward. The scent of a few passerby's had caught his attention; however, this land was new, and, to him, held many secrets and varieties of plants and animals. His bi-colored optics shifted from side to side, when he raised his orbs upward in curiosity and curiousness. A stream? The winter seemed to have given a small layer of snow upon the landscape, but the tree's leaves helped block some of the snow. Though, most of it will more than likely fall onto the ground when the leaves cannot hold the snow up much longer.

His paws crunched upon the ground as his white markings seemed to reflect from the moon's glow, but he paid no heed to it. He sat down upon his haunches, bringing his cranium low and lapping at the frigid liquid, quenching his thirst. A scent soon caught his attention as he turned his head, happening to see an ebony-faced woman, about a year younger than he is. He gave a friendly smile and lifted his head.

"Pardon for bothering you, ma'am. If you do not wish for company, I will be more than happy to be on my way," Otaktay explained, his voice deep and calming, yet still kind and generous.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-02-2015, 09:04 PM

Even with the snow, it seemed since this was the tree's main source of water it wouldn't freeze so easily. Lines of snow like little race tracks settling on the ground, it excited her and at the same time it made her curious mind go crazy. When she heard the man though, her humming stopped. For a moment her red eyes would just glare at him, then a soft smile appeared on her face. A gentleman ehh, how interesting. Her tail couldn't help but to innocently wag back and forth a bit. Bothering her, oh no it was nearly impossible to do that and she would say so if it happened.

"Why no sir, you are not a bother at all. I'm just enjoying this place far too much I suppose." she would hop near him. Not caring about personal space because of, well, how he was colored. Covered in strange white markings, and two different colored eyes though that she knew was a bit common. The lady would move a bit away, looking him up and down and tracking all of his features down in her memory. "I'm Renhett Walker, it's a pleasure to meet you. So are those actual markings or, a painting thing, did your parents have them?" her head tilted to one side.

"Talk"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Otaktay smiled and looked the woman up and down. She was rather stunning to say the least, and her red eyes sparkled in the moonlight, and his tail swayed back and forth slowly and freely. He was happy to hear that he did not disturb the dame, and was surprised that she was just here exploring. Funny. Most wolves would just pass through this place instead of stopping and admiring it, but, it was a place of beauty and difference, and the brute did not mind it at all.

"Renhett," He spoke, the name was quite nice as he spoke in his deep yet calm voice. "Nice to meet you, ma'am. My name is Otaktay, and my name is rather unusual as well as my fur color and markings. These markings are not painted on, they are my actual markings, and my parents had some as well for I was once a tribe wolf, but, I'm not from any tribe in these lands."

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-03-2015, 11:30 PM

A humm would leave her lips, yes not many would stop to admire a place such as this but she was abnormal on all edges. She wanted to know everything about everyone. Perhaps it was behavior to why they acted the way they did. She studied herbs, and now she even had came across a few fancy wolves occasionally with their own problems. Renhett knew in her gene's there was high possibility of mental disorders. However children never crossed her mind even with how flirtatious she actually was. "I see, how interesting. I don't believe there are any tribes here, I was born in these lands they call them Alacritis. We have packs instead of tribes. I've met a few in my travels though!" her white ears would flick. His name was a bit confusing to her but she would ask before shortening it. "Mind if I call you Ota? You have an amazing name but it's a bit twisted for my tongue." she giggled.

"What made you leave your previous Tribe? And don't be afraid to ask me any questions. I'm sort of, well I study things and wolves mainly their heads and bodies." Renhett nodded. There was no shame for her in what she did. Being as she was she tried not to worry about the past or the future. Her main source of freedom was trying to look at a problem and solving it. She was a problem solver, and never ran away from most things.

"Talk"

Huata

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Otaktay smiled and gave a small sigh. "I was banished from my pack for not liking the way they treated my family. The alpha of my pack challenged my father cause he stood up to him. He was killed and my mother and I left. He died of sickness so I went and looked for a new home." He explained, his eyes looking toward the sky.

"So, if I may ask you, what is your family like?" He asked, turning to meet her crimson gaze with his bi-colored optics. The smile that he had held was still there.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 03:48 PM

As he explained Renhett would be respectful, nodding her head to let him know that she was listening. Though as it went through her head, she thought about what had happened to him. It must have been why he was such a gentleman. Because of his fathers death, and how 'unfairly' that the tribe treated them. Her tail flicked a little, as he would ask her about her own family. A small smile appeared on her face. It still hurt but only a little, however the past was the past and it made causation for many things. "I was born in alacritis, my mother died giving birth to me and my siblings so we never really knew much about her. Because of it, we spent our time with our father and went to a pack called Abaven. The walker family has a lot, a lot, of wolves in it. Cousins, uncles, but we never were close to them besides my sister Aiko. So life was good but a season later my father fell off a cliff and died. We were adopted by a man named Quelt a friend of the families while me and my brother Darrah were fairly sick and stayed int he den. After that I kind of just fell apart I suppose, my brother Levaithi vanished after something in his head went wrong. He couldn't physically feel bad for anything he did. I left Abaven and Alacritis to study my craft of healing the body and the mind. I try to find out why wolves do what they do, and the behaviors that anything may have."

It was a very long paragraph but he did ask. She had tried to give him the run down version. As her red eyes glanced over him her muscles shivered a little bit. Scooting closer to him she smiled. "This place has a lot of mysteries in it. I'm sure you'll like it, I'm thinking of joining a pack soon." her black tail wagged back and forth. She looked off into the moonlight, the moon was full and it caused enough light to reflect off of the weeping willows and the snow. Making the display, beautiful.

"Talk"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 04:49 PM
The maroon brute smiled and nodded his head, showing that he was listening to her. She did have a very hard past; he felt bad about her. He gave her a shoulder a friendly, yet gentle nudge with his paw, showing kindness and sincerity as he spoke to her. ""I'm sorry you had to go through that, Ma'am, it must have been very hard for you. Though, my mother did tell me that when someone passes on, they will always be with you and watch over you. I am not sure if you will believe my words, but, if you ever need anything, I will be more than willing to help you if you ever need my assistance. I am a man of my word, and I never go back on it." He replied, smiling and looking upward toward the sky, the moon glistening.

"The moon sure is beautiful tonight." He turned his head to meet her crimson gaze. Her eyes were beautiful, like rubies, and he could not help but say it to her, "I am sorry, but I cannot get over how beautiful your eyes are, they shine so bright in the moonlight." Realizing what he had said, Otaktay turned his head slightly his head low, he was not sure if he had offended her or made her nervous, but it was his opinion, and he did think her eyes were beautiful.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 05:11 PM

Renhett shook her head at him, though welcomed his touch. She was someone who was just as physical as she was verbal. Her temptation to rub against him she kept away until he finished speaking. "I believe you, my religion dictates that any other religions do exist beyond our own. It is simply who we choose to worship and we end up there either way. So wherever they are, they probably check up on me and my siblings. Though not sure how proud they would be." she laughed a little bit, flicking her tail. Her red eyes looked over him, a small huff leaving her lips as he spoke.

It triggered something in her as she bumped her hips against him, walking in front of him and dragging her tail underneath his chin. "Most would call them the eyes of the devil. But you're coat is also rather fascinating." she tried to coax him with her charm. Letting a small giggle escape her throat. Indeed, she would flirt with anyone. It was a part of her daily life.

"Talk"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Otaktay blushed when he felt her bump against him. She was definitely something, and he was amazed that she was willing to flirt with him as well. He did like her; a lot, as a matter of fact. His eyes kept focused on her own as he stood up and felt her tail brush underneath his chin, closing his eyes and smelling her sweet and earthy scent. She was absolutely stunning in his eyes, though, he did doubt she would ever fall for him, for she was obviously flirtatious with every other male wolf that she encountered, in his eyes, he thought that.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, ma'am, but you don't seem flustered by my approach so that must be a good sign," he spoke, his voice still calm as he gave her a small lick on the cheek, showing that he did care about her. Though, this was their first meeting, he doubted they would have any connection at all.

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 05:32 PM

It wasn't just men, Renhett would flirt with any living thing that could communicate with her. As she chuckled a little to his comment, she knew it was true. The likelihood of her falling for him were slim. It was the lust that she was truly interested in, and his brain as well. Her hips wiggled a bit. "Trust me if I was uncomfortable I'd let you know." she returned the affectionate kiss to his cheek. Her paws digging into the soil.

"Though I'd tread carefully around me, I am not nice nor evil. But I play games, I don't fall in love I simply lust on most occasions. So don't break your heart over me." she would rub her side against him. Would he still follow her despite the warning? Or give up? Her red eyes watched him, wiggling her hind quarters as she dances in the snow a little.

"Talk"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Otaktay shook his head, "It is not that, Ma'am, for I have seen many evil wolves and unfortunate souls who end up dying because of their wrath. I can tell you must lust over everything in front of you, and I get that, for my father was the same way. Then, he met my mother, and he said she was too good of a wolf with a perfect personality and soul to pass up, and they fell in love with one another, and he died protecting her. I am not sure if you would ever be the same way, but, I cannot control you, and it is your future that you can only control." He stood up and walked a little more toward the water, sitting down and looking inside the water, closing his eyes and hanging his head low. He placed his paw inside the water.

"See how the ripples form, so small at first, but look how they grow," he explained, "It is like life. You start out small, but even the smallest thing can make the biggest different in life, such as how the ripples grow and become greater. Sometimes, the best path in life is not the easiest one. I would be there for my mate, anytime, and any place, whenever she would need me, I would be there for her, even to die for her."

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-04-2015, 06:44 PM

A soft sigh escaped her lips, now this was becoming boring. She wasn't interested in hearing a lecture about her love life, though it probably wasn't. Renhett was rather proud of her lust. Regardless she listened to him, out of her own curiosity. Following him to the water, so he wasn't the one night stand type. It was a pity, his colors were indeed very interesting, but at the moment she wasn't interested in family or mates or any of the matter. "That's a fact of life, but rather I really find it hard to care." she would say to him, ruby eyes watching him.

"I take life as it is, in leaps and bounds maybe. Small or big as it is, when I die I die and I am not afraid. For as long as I am myself, I'm happy." she smiled at him. "That's good for you, but it's a pity you are not a one night stand kind of male I would have enjoyed that. Lust or not, I like it, it's a natural urge and everyone is different." Renhett shrugged her shoulders, she looked at her own reflection in the water.

"Talk"

Otaktay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-04-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 07:00 PM by Otaktay.)
Otaktay gave a small sigh and nodded his head, "I understand. Well, my offer still stands, whenever you need anything, I am here," he explained and turned his head and began to walk away. He was never really one to be a one night stand type of wolf. He has experienced many other females who were just like the one he had encountered right now. She was beautiful, and he hoped that no male ever took advantage of her beauty or hurt her and continued onward toward his next destination, eyes closing as he walked. Wherever he was going, he was not quite sure. He was a nomad, so he just traveled wherever his legs took him next.

-Exit Otaktay, unless stopped-