Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-03-2013, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013, 02:06 PM by Jupiter I.)
OOC Name: Starsight
How did you get here?: From the old site.
PvP: Realistic

Character's Name: Jupiter Illiadis
Season of birth: Winter
Size: Large (35")
Appearance description:
The 'fifth planet' of Alacritis seems as if she were the embodiment of the celestial satellite herself. Her fur is of saturated orange shades, all layered with varying tones of this fiery color. A dark band of peach-tinted chocolate adorns her side, and curves about her form before dipping downwards to connect with its beginnings via a path just in front of her back legs--under her stomach. It is edged by a lighter hue, and almost every inch of her body is speckled with varying flushes of orange. It's safe to say that this wolf is a behemoth of a fae; standing at around thirty-seven inches, this lass can be a bit daunting at times. It also seems as if her fur is permanently tainted by her shadow; the tips of her muzzle, paws, and tail are darkly tinted, and this also gives an almost dirty look to her form.

Her cool-colored eyes contrast sharply with her fiery pelt, and are painted with tones of lavender and violet. Jupiter's countenance is framed by a light, somewhat heart-shaped marking whose concave point bounces to the bridge of her muzzle before leaping upwards to complete its boundary. This femme's ears are also rimmed by onyx, and give them an odd appearance of depth.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-03-2013, 01:32 PM
Height may not exceed 36'' unless purchased.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Woops, had it marked down as 35" before the specific fields were removed and I just picked a number this time around. XDDD mah bad, changed.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2013, 12:45 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]