When the sun sits high

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
05-25-2015, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015, 12:37 PM by Hyder.)

The dry arid land was exactly what he needed. This place had everything that was suitable for a lion pride. The river would provide food, and although it would probably flood it was something that happened in the Savannah near the rivers during colder days. Which was how it was right now, the river was swelling on it's hinges. Yet still dry desert covered the rest of the land with small shrubs and the lion could smell the various animals he would find just like at home. This was home, and it would be the design for his pride.

The albino would turn towards the small little creature that was his first slave. Safir was her name, and right now he was unsure if she even knew why she was here. His giant paws settling into the dirt. "How are you Safir? Not hurting anywhere I hope." The lion would ask mildly worried. As a king, it was his job to impress and hold his people dear to him slave or not.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
05-25-2015, 08:53 PM

Safir had followed her new master to a strange desert, this did not seem to be a friendly area at all. Her master would turn around to look at her, he would ask how she was and if she was hurting anywhere. This wasn’t right, masters weren’t supposed to care about how their slaves were doing. Even under the reign of her previous mistress she wasn’t cared for at all, the only smidgeon of care that she had shown was teaching Safir how to defend herself and that was probably more out of her mistress’s laziness than care. She doubted that this man had ever owned a slave before, he was too nice. In reply to whether or not she was hurt she would shake her head, she would hold back whatever words she wanted to say. It was better for him to learn how to handle slaves in his own time, she was simply a starter slave there were certainly worser ones out there.

Speech,

[Image: ojtJhNT.png]
[Image: safir_pixel_by_reflectedmemories-d8nbhy0.png][Image: ylVIm7C.png]

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
06-07-2015, 01:59 PM

The female obviously had never met a Lion before. Slave or not, you took care of them otherwise they'd would become worthless trash. Of course he was not against maiming, or harming his slaves, but he needed them for use. It worked the same in a pride, Lion males fought over women and if they pissed the males off they would end up with a fight. Every lion was different though, however Hyder liked to invest in his slaves rather then let them rot. Might as well eat them then.

"This is our new home. Notice this, I may be kind on most days but if you disobey me or leave I can hurt you." he made it clear to her. "You are mine, and I can do with you as I wish." it was not a question of whether he was nice or not. It was his strength and how well he could hold himself above others. He was the only one that mattered in his life.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
06-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Hyder would speak and Safir would be silently appalled, she didn't know what climate lions prefered. She could withstand this climate for a while but not as a home. He would then go into a small lecture about how she was his slave and he had the power to hurt her if she did somthing wrong, for a first time owner he did know how to control slaves at least. He seemed to be more strict in that he didn't want her to leave, her previous mistress didn't care where she went as long as she was there when her mistress needed her. "I'm not unfamilier with the ways of the master."

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
06-07-2015, 07:43 PM

It was beginning to irritate him how she thought she knew everything. He was not new at this, slavery was something he was no stranger to. Hyder would let a steep growl escape his throat, stepping above the small canine. He would pull back his lips. "You think that I do not know how to handle a slave. I've had ten times the slaves I have now, and they were lionesses much stronger than you. I would watch the way you think creature." he snapped at her flicking his tail back and forth. "Or do you want me to remove one of your eyes." his pink eyes narrowed on her.

She was treading on thin ice, and he wanted to make it crystal clear that she knew nothing as far as he was concerned. Safir was a simple bug, and a starting point for the lion. She could cool down in the river, sit underneath the residing tree's either way she would learn to live here. She also would learn that he was not an inexperienced master. Hyder would keep himself near her, waiting to see what she would do and if he would need to implement further punishment.

Safir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Frost
06-07-2015, 09:20 PM

She would back up as Hyder started to growl, it was a deeper growl than most wolves could manage. He would start to speak, in all truth she was nervous and scared at this moment. He hadn’t done anything like this up until now, so this wasn’t his first time owning a slave apparently he was very experienced at it. It must have been a lion custom to take care of slaves, she was not one to question their ways. She should just be grateful that he cared a bit more than her last mistress, she would have to be a bit more careful around him than she had been. He would then send her a threat, she certainly didn’t want one of her eyes removed. She would lower her head, she was ashamed she should know better than to think bad things about her owners “No, I’m sorry.”

""