Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 12:46 AM

It was only until now that she had actually decided to go give her family a visit. She was most obviously pregnant now, not too large but still showing. Never had she experienced this kind of thing before, she felt like soon enough she would be a balloon unable to walk. It was a better time now than ever to do this visit and announce their new family members. Even if Arian had been adopted, this adravendi family, had been more of a family than anything before. Tired she stood at the border, than sat down promptly before raising a bark into the lands.

She wanted this to be a happy moment, after all she wanted to get closer to her siblings a little closer at least. They had played together when they were young, all litters of her family. They had grown so far apart now that it made her a bit sad, though she wouldn't be expecting any surprises on this visit. She only hoped that Fiori was doing alright.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-08-2015, 01:03 AM

Leo just so happened to be making his way around the border of Fiori when Arian's voice found his ears. He had spent a good amount of time making border patrols now that he was Sovereign. He had way too much free time on his paws with no mate or friends besides his family to speak of so he kept himself busy with patrols and checking in on his pack members. He was sure that he was going to start driving them all crazy with his overly attentiveness sooner or later, but the idea of it only made him grin.

He'd pick up the pace of his steps and within moments he would find his sister waiting on the border. "Arian!" he'd call happily as he got closer, his russet tail wagging behind him. "Well, this is certainly a happy surprise!" He'd hurry to embrace her in a warm hug before stepping back to look her over. "You're looking well it seems-" he'd stopped when he noticed that she was obviously a fair bit larger than the last time he had seen her at the meeting Surreal had called, specifically around her middle. His gaze darted back up to hers and a grin creeped across his face. "Wait, I don't want to jump to any assumptions, but are you... I mean, is there..." he fumbled a little, a little afraid to say she was pregnant. It would be terribly awkward if he started congratulating her and it turned out she had only had a huge lunch.

"Talk" "You" Think

Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-08-2015, 01:20 AM

When Leo showed up, her tail wagged back and forth. She embraced the hug, now happy to admit the touch of others no longer scared her. No need to ask permission or anything of the sort, getting better was the best part of her life that she had ever felt. Though, she couldn't help but to let out a laugh as he tried not to assume. It was nice of him though, she had to say she was glad and proud of what a gentleman he was. "I am well yes, a lot better than I was when I arrived in Fiori." she stated. "Your assumption is correct, I'm pregnant. My mate cypress also took the adravendi name so they will all be little adravendi's! I came here before I end up permanently stuck up north until they're old enough for me to leave." Arian wagged her tail back and forth.

"Are you excited for nieces and nephews Leo! Where's mother?" her eyes would glance around for a moment. Last time she had checked Epiphron was the alphess of these lands. She was not aware that Leo was now the leader, the guidance of the pack. Similar to how her own ran, this place felt just like home, exactly as the north was. Even if the north may have been a bit cooler, she just hoped it meant her pups would be tougher than the rest.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-11-2015, 11:52 AM
The call of Arian was quite unexpected. Now that she was without the burden of leadership, Epiphron wondered what she ought to do. Certainly she had no problem with scouting the lands and borders for intruders, and aiding Leo however else he might want it - but so much of her mental energy had been taken up by figuring out how to care for her pack and how to ensure their safety that she wasn't sure what else might occupy her time now.

Today, it seemed, would be a day spent with her children.

Her paws moved quickly, toward where Arian had called her from. The first thing she noticed was that Leo had arrived even more promptly; something she should have expected. A grin toyed with her lips, obvious happiness shining in her blue eyes as her tail waved freely behind her and her pace quickened. It only took another moment for her to notice that something else had changed - Arian's scent was quite different and she noticed why when she got a good look at her. Her jaw would unhinge in slight surprise, but the grin did not fade as she moved to embrace her daughter. "Arian!" she exclaimed happily, pulling back to nod to Leo with a gentle laugh. "Do my eyes deceive me, or are you..?"

COPYRIGHT argent 2015

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-18-2015, 04:43 PM

A big, excited grin spread across his face when Arian confirmed his thoughts, his tail wagging quickly behind him. He loved pups, but the thought of having more nieces and nephews, his first blood related nieces and nephews to top it off, was even more exciting. Plus they would have the Adravendi name so it was good to hear that their name would be carried on with her children. "That's fantastic, Arian! I'm so happy for you. I'll have to come up and meet this mate of yours soon too." He nodded and chuckled at her question. "I'm very excited. You better know that I'll be visiting as often as I can so I can spoil them. And I'm sure mother will be along soon-" Just as he said that he heard pawsteps coming up behind him, quickly followed by Pip's voice calling Arian's name. He smiled and stepped out of the way so their mother could greet their visitor. When Pip asked the same leading question he had he just grinned again and waited for Arian to answer, not wanting to take away that moment of reveal away from his sister.

"Talk" "You" Think