gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-06-2015, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:11 PM by Lillianna.)

L I L L I A N N A

serpent plains

She was exhausted. And hungry. Oh yes, so very hungry. She had eaten recently - a rabbit - but she could still feel the hunger for something more, something red deep within her. Just the thought of it was tantalizing, tantalizing enough to make saliva pool in her mouth and almost leak from her jaws. Tongue flicking out, she fixed that saliva problem, for it was then she realized where she was. And what was behind her.

She slowly turned, staring at the border which she just crossed. Looking forward, across the flat grassland. She knew where she was; she was in Abaven territory. How could she not know, with the stories that her mother had told her, back when she was still just a pup? Her mother had described the territories around, too. The thicket she had just left, the grass so tall it went clear over her head was a clear description of where she was. She also had no clue what to do. She knew she was in Abaven. She knew there were people her mother ahd spoken of wistfully - Bass, Motif, Harmony, Xae. She knew one of those was gone, completely, though she couldn't remember who. One of the males.. Xae. Yeah, that's right. Because Bass was the alpha. Is? She didn't even know that

She certainly didn't know protocol for joining a pack. Of course, that would require her to know what on earth she was doing in the first place. Which she didn't, by the way.

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-07-2015, 12:04 AM
A familiar scent would take her from vails side. Leaving her littlest in the care of the father as she moved almost trance like across the territory. The scent wasn't known to her, not exactly, so she couldn't fathom what it was about it that called to her. She wouldn't have even known of its existence had the wind not been in exactly the right angle, blowing from the right direction at the right moment. It was fate that brought her to the young girls side, and she would see familiarity in the girl the moment she laid eyes upon her. It was the red of her coat, the white marking on her nose and the dark tones on her paws. None of then where the same, but they where close, and familiar. Yet even seeing all of this, even with the scent in her nose she still wouldn't make the connection.

Instead, she would settle on the simple facts she did know, leaving the unsettling feeling of familiarity to prick at the back of her mind as she spoke. "Your trespassing on abaven territory... what exactly brings you here?" She mused softly, taking in the state of the girl as well, she looked hungry and and a little rugged like she had been on her own for some time, odd for one so young and her heart could see shaye in her.

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-07-2015, 07:43 AM

L I L L I A N N A

The moment she smelled the wolf, she whirled around, fur bristling and crouching low to the ground. Green eyes flashed fiercely, determined-like, ini a way that was utterly reminiscent to Mirabelle. the wolf didn't attack, merely inquired softly - what? That was not how most were. Lillie raised herself up warily, eyeing Motif. She had no clue if this had been one of her mother's friends. She was brown, yes, but she truly had no clue. Well, there was only two females her mother had mentioned; it was worth checking.

"Are-" she stopped, eyes widening at how odd her own voice sounded to her. It sounded rough, not at all like it used to, to her ears. Swallowing, she shook herself. That scared her. Even if she was accepted, would she even be good for pack? "Are you Motif? Or Harmony?" It didn't even occur to her she was ignoring the female wolf's question.

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-07-2015, 03:23 PM

The younger wolf acted swiftly at the sound of her voice, whirling and bristling and eyeing her wearily. Motif slowed her approach, easing into a stop as she tried to show the wolf she was no threat. Yes, the stranger was trespassing, but there was just something about the girl, something familiar and heart breaking something that made her want to take the girl to safety, feed and comfort her.

The young girl would begin to speak, her voice rough and unused, and instead of answering Motif's question she would ask her own. It was such an odd thing to ask, and never before had Motif been confused for her mocha colored sister. “I'm Motif, yes, but you haven't told me why your here” Motif pointed out gently, it was something she had to find out, this was Bass's pack even if he was out of it for the time being – only more reason to enforce her brothers rules.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-07-2015, 03:36 PM

L I L L I A N N A

So it was Motif. That made her relax, as did Motif's very reaction to Lillie's wariness. Fur smooothed, and she tilted her head. So.. this was mother's friend, she noted to herself quietly. A small smile formed on her lips as she realized she confused the female, and she could only guess it was because of Motif looking different from her sister. She'd have been confused, too, if she had been asked if she was Lillianna or Rayna. She and her adoptive mother looked - had looked - nothing alike.

In answer to Motif's question, Lillie shrugged. "Mother told me about you, and about Abaven. I have nowhere to go but here." It was stated simply, in a low voice. Pain laced it, but only subtly; it was hidden under the matter-of-fact tone which delivered the statement. She was grateful that Motif was like how her mother described, though, in all honesty, the yearling had no doubt that the dark brown female could become very violent if need be. This wasn't the case now, though.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-07-2015, 06:23 PM

A change came over her trespasser when she learned the abaven girls name. That in itself was odd, and that feeling of familiarity was pricking at her again with impatient volume. She looked the young girl over yet again, and it clicked. Even realizing, she still had to double take because the girl seemed to her too old. She had been told nothing about Mira's daughter, only that she might one day make her way this far. Yet, her imagination had depicted the girl as smaller, younger, not this wild independent creature nearly as old as Shaye that stood before her. Perhaps the strength of the child should not have surprised her, after all, she was Mira's daughter.

Motif didn't understand why she had nowhere else to go, why Mira had never introduced her daughter to them, who was clearly older then Motif had suspected. Why was Mira not here to look after her daughter, had something befallen her friend? “Well, your here now, lets go see Allen and get you a proper food” Motif decided, a flash of determination in her eyes that left no room for argument. If she was indeed Mira's daughter, if something had happened to her closest friend.. it was the least she could do to take the girl under wing. “Whats your name child, and whats your mothers name?” she asked gently, even as she lifted her head to howl for Allen

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-07-2015, 06:44 PM

Recognition appeared in Motif's eyes, and Lillie tilted her head. Ah. So she did know. Surprise was there too, but less than what Lillie expected - she didn't think her mother told anyone of her existence. Though, after she left, she'd have no way of knowing. Two seasons ago, Mira left Lillie. When did her mother see Motif? Was it recent? She felt... a want to see her mother. She wasn't bitter; what reason was there to be? She had been there when her adoptive mother, Rayna, urged Mira to leave, to soothe her soul. When Rayna urged her mother to leave Lillie with them, until Mira's pain was gone. It had infuriated her at the time, why her mother would leave, but since Rayna had been with Lillie since birth, too... she got over it. She understood the reasoning, inasmuch as a yearling wolf who has not experienced such pain before could.

In her distraction, her gaze wandered away; Motif's words snapped her eyes back up to the tan-marked face. Green eyes met yellow, and Lillie felt a grin spread on her face. She could see why, now, her mother had brefriended this woman. Despite her mother not being around for a long while, now, she could still remember the stubborn yellow gaze of her mother, glittering with sheer determination. It was a look she got often. Her head tilted at the mention of Allen, confusion in her features, but that was all. Only a brief moment, and it was gone. That grin still on her face, the first hint of joy glinting in her gaze, she answered, "Thank you," punctuated with a stomach-grumble, that was, "and my name is Lillianna. Lillie, for short. My mother's name was Mirabelle."

"Speech"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2015, 08:09 PM

Motif's howl would not go unanswered for long. The calico gentleman would rise from where he had been resting in the sunlight. There had been little going on in Abaven since Bass had left, and the man found himself taking but a moment to relax after going on a patrol. A soft chuckle would escape his lips as he went to answer her call. It seemed that a sole alpha hardly got any rest, and he felt glad he had made the offer to Bass that he had. He couldn't imagine what it was like being a father and an alpha... though he was sure to find out.

When he arrived he found a young female with Motif. There didn't seem to be any real trouble so he would smile and approach them both. "Ahhh Motif... a young friend of yours?" He would inquire. "I'm Allen Walker, Azat of Abaven, little lady." He'd tip his head towards her in a friendly manner.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
07-07-2015, 08:19 PM

The young girl would offer her no protests and Motif would nod easily, and the name of the young girl and her mother would at last be spoken, confirming to the Abaven girl was she was already coming to know. This was indeed the child of Mira that her friend had spoken of only briefly before she had left. “Yes your mother was an old friend of mine” Motif said, through at this stage it was safe to bet that Lillie already knew that.

Allen would arrive a few moments after and she nodded her head to the man. She didn't know him that well, only in passing really, and that Bass thought highly of him. Highly enough to pass on the leadership to him well he went away for a short while. Motif did miss the position of Alpha, but only a little, and with all her new responsibilities as mother she could understand why Bass had chosen this man. “This is Lillie, she's the daughter of an old friend of mine. I just wanted to clear it with you before I brought her into Abaven” Motif explained.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-07-2015, 09:03 PM

Lillie nodded when Motif spoke. "I know," she said simply, before falling back into silence, waiting for the alpha - Bass, if she recalled - to arrive. Lillie tilted her head in inquirement as the alpha approached. So this was Bass... ooor not. When he spoke, he said he was Allen. But he was Azat, a term Lillie was pretty sure was the term for alpha. She returned the greeting, dipping her head, but she couldn't stop the confusion in her eyes as she glanced back at Motif, as if for affirmation that this was truly who he said he was.

She nodded along with what Motif was saying, eyes widening as a jolt of surprise went through her. She was staying in Abaven? Not just being fed and moved on? Really? She wasn't expecting that There was no reason for her not to, but... still. Pleasure flickered through green eyes, and she once more glanced at Motif, as if asking if the female was positive she wanted to do that.

"Speech"

Allen

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2015, 07:42 PM

Lillie. The daughter of a friend. Allen would give a small smile and nod. “I see! Well I thank you for clearing it up with me, Motif.” His eyes were shining. “I trust you.” His gaze would slide once more to the young wolfess. He didn't know the full details behind her appearance here in Abaven but... her looks were familiar. Perhaps the parents or parent of the child had once been in the pack?

“You’ll have a home here, if you wish it Lillie. We can get you fed, and give you some herbs to strengthen your body. We’re always ready to accept friends, or those who are the children of.” His voice was kind and gentle. Would the young girl stay? He certainly hoped so. “There are even some young wolves for you to befriend if you’re interested.”

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-10-2015, 01:19 PM

She didn't move when Allen examined her; she merely examined him in return, green eyes wandering over the larger male's form.He was kind, dominant, but not overbearing. It was nice. It also made her feel wistful, especially when he uttered the words 'I trust you' to Motif. Made her miss her adoptive parents even more, made her wish someone would say that to her. Made her wish she can say that to someone.

She nodded as he spoke, only half-listening, though from what she did hear, it wasn't too important. "Thank you," she murmured in response to the kindness. She didn't respond to the young wolves; in truth, that kind of scared her - regardless, she wanted food. And at the thought, her stomach rumbled. It agreed.

"Speech"