gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Spring had finally returned, the chill of winter was dying off just as fast as the snow was melting. The air was alight with the sound of new voices, the song birds were joyous and the cows were now calving. Daffodils flooded Threar lands, where ever you looked they were popping up and blooming. Frith found himself unable to restrain himself as he awoke that morning and went to patrol the borders immediately. He'd take in the beauty that was Spring, though obviously it was not summer yet he could feel the warmth of the sun once more.

He wouldn't give much discretion as he let himself loosen up a bit. Even with out his yearling pups by his side Frith felt excited. WIth out anymore hesitation the dark alpha would jump into a group of flowers, his form would roll enthusiastically as he covered himself in bits and pieces of the plants. Yellow petals would cling to his fur along with the pollen and green bits. He'd chuckle contentedly, unaware that he might have company.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2015, 12:48 PM
The Winter had been a long and harsh one, fighting hard to keep it's grasp though at last it seemed that Spring was finally upon them. The weather was starting to get warmer and the trees were showing signs of life once more, perhaps the brightest thing right now however were the patches of daffodils that had sprouted up seemingly almost overnight, their vibrant yellow certainly eye catching.

It stuck out even more upon the dark chocolate coat of one wolf. On a glimpse Novella's first guesses perhaps would have been Herne out enjoying his recovering health or even Luck enjoying a playful little moment in the flowers. Instead however what she found was her husband, proving very much that although they were another year older he wasn't an old man just yet. "Having fun?" She enquired, standing over him and watching his childish antics with a small smile upon her features.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Frith would not hesitate to continue his movements as he faintly heard another approach. He had no regrets to his actions, he had been feeling uptight all winter and he just needed a good roll. What he hadn't really expected was the other presence to be Novella. He really should have been paying more attention, he was highly aware of her presence pretty much the whole spring. (Or at least until he got her pregnant >.>) The familiar sweet scent that wafted from her form wouldn't take long to overwhelm him again, though he'd still do his best to try and ignore it. He'd slow his rapid movements as he looked up towards her, "I am, though it'd be much more fun if you'd join me." He'd smile cheekily as he rolled once more so his belly was beneath him and he was looking over at his wife. Covered in flower petals he'd offer her a place beside him, grinning like he was a yearling again.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Frith didn't startle as she approached, nor would he abandon his play, only slow it momentarily so he could look towards her and respond. There was certainly no sign of embarrassment on his features, the happy grin only growing wider as he invited her to join him. "Oh would it now?" Novella questioned, remaining on her feet away from the crushed flowers for now. She had another idea actually, backing away a few steps, dropping into a play bow as she eyed him a small grin upon her features now. "You'll have to catch me first." She declared, ready to run the moment Frith began to move.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 10:41 AM
She didn't hesitate to question his statement, and while he was one hundred percent sure that he wanted to roll around with her it seemed that even Novella had something up her imaginary sleeve. At her first word the Author would tilt his head curiously, watching slightly confused as she backed away and leaned down into a playful bow. It seemed she felt just as playful as he did now that the warmth of Spring had returned. He'd see her not so innocent grin and the words that followed would cause his own features to darken. Determination mixed with play as he calculated his next move, "Well, that can be arranged." With out any other warning the chocolate author would leap, with his limbs already coiled beneath him he would burst from his place in the ruined flowers. For a moment he considered trying to herd her towards the crystal cave, but he had his suspicions that it was still flooded from the spring melt. Instead he'd just follow after her, his limbs moving quickly as his paws sought purchase and the release of his powerful stride. Novella was only fractionally smaller than himself, and she wasn't a weak she wolf either. Those elements combined would make her a difficult catch, though worth every moment. He could hardly imagine that a year ago he'd been wondering if he'd even see her this happy again.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 03:00 PM
That dark Summer last year seemed so long ago now. Novella certainly tried her hardest not to think about it though there were times that she feared she might suddenly slip back into that horrible place once again. Fortunately there had not been any relapse at all, that fact definitely clear with the bright and cheery mood she demonstrated now in her playful antics with her husband. He would willingly participate in her new game, launching into action and she tore off through the lands to avoid being caught quite so easily. "Too slow!" Novella taunted as she continued to run. She had no real destination in mind, though she wouldn't run in a straight line, occasionally altering her direction a little to make the chase all that more difficult for Frith.

Every now and then she'd attempt a glance over her shoulder as well to see how close he was, though one of these occasions of course would lead to her downfall. One paw stumbled over a dip in the ground and though she fought to regain her balance, it seemed that Frith's wish was ever closer to becoming reality now as she tumbled to the ground, rolling over until her stomach was once more upon the ground. She was unharmed though and attempted to push herself back to her feet despite being certain that Frith would have caught p with her.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 03:21 PM
She took off every bit as quickly as he had. Frith's claws would eat into the earth as he sought a good grip on the earth to launch himself after her. Still she easily ran from his grasp, and wouldn't make the chase easy on him. As he flew through the forest after her the crushed petals and plant material would fall off of his coat as she shifted quickly to keep behind her. He wouldn't be lost so easily, and the whole while he was practically at her heels. She'd look back at him cheekily, she was able to keep herself ahead of him despite his obvious efforts though it seemed her little glimpse would be her undoing. He'd watch as the pale she wolf tripped and tumbled onto the earth before him, he had no intentions of slowing though, and as she tried to pick herself back up he was there beside her.

With a roar he'd open his front limbs as if to embrace for a giant hug, be he had no intentions of meeting her there. No he wanted to grab her and keep rolling with her, thankfully there were no trees in their way. He could hear the rumbling of the waterfall from where they were, but all he wanted to focus on then was pinning his beautiful target.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Novella's suspicions soon proved to be completely correct. She had heard the soft thud of Frith's paws getting closer and closer though foolishly she had hoped she might be able to rise before he completely caught up to her. She was of course very much mistaken there, not only would he reach her though she now of course felt him colliding with her before she had the chance to stand up again. How many more times they rolled she couldn't be entirely certain, but eventually momentum ended and they came to a stop, Frith very much successful in his aim to pin her down and it meant that Novella had very much lost the game of chase. "You got me." She admitted, though the confirmation on the matter really wasn't needed.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 03:47 PM
She was hardly able to get back onto her paws as he grabbed hold of her tightly. They'd roll, and he wouldn't let go, doing his best to protect her from any damage on their roll and eventually they would come to a halt with limbs entwined. They'd land with their bellies facing each other, and Frith's protective embrace around his wife. "You got me." He'd grin warmly as he sought out her similar bicolored gaze. "I did." Frith would want to close the rest of the distance between their lips, aiming to take a few kisses from her as his prize. "And I'm so glad for it to." Obviously he was talking in a broader sense, he had caught her and made her his wife despite their rocky start to a relationship. He loved her with every fiber of his being, and wouldn't regret a single moment he'd spent with her.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Frith's attempts hadn't been in vain, Novella felt a little disorientated and of course was now trapped within her mate's embrace though neither the roll or her current position had caused any sort of pain or discomfort. Frith would matter of factly agree with her before leaning in for a kiss and she would return the gesture as he spoke his soppy declaration.

Although she comfortable enough as she was and very much in admittance of the fact that she had lost the chase, Novella wasn't quite ready to give up the playful moment just yet. She would attempt to wriggle now, paws pushing up against Frith as she tried to free herself, a few playful nips added in just for good measure, though at this angle the only place she could really reach were his ankles.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 04:21 PM
She'd return his kiss but it was obvious that she was far from willing to give in yet, she'd start wiggling with determination, pushing at his chest as she attempted escape. He might have kept hold of her, but as she nipped at his vulnerable skin she'd distract him enough that his grip would loosen on her form. "Hey!" He'd complain playfully as she slithered from his grasp, he would be after her quickly though, not letting as much distance form between them this time. Getting her back he'd nip at her rump, hopefully provoking her to use her jaws against him instead of her fleet feet. He was just now regaining his breath after she'd led him on a rabbit chase through the woods. He couldn't ever deny how much fun he was having though, and the care free time he got to spend with his now thankfully recovered wife made his complaining muscles and burning lungs worth it.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Frith of course would protest to her attempts to wriggle free, he probably would have manage to keep hold of her had she not managed to get in a few little nips, though even with those truthfully she had doubted whether there would be any real success in her actions. "I'm escaping." She informed him with a grin, just in case it wasn't obvious. "You got your roll."

But of course it wasn't going to be quite so easy. Novella may have managed to wriggle out of his grasp and had once again gotten her stomach on the ground as she rolled over to push herself back up, though Frith was quick to leap back into action, and she had no real chance to attempt to run off once more as he nipped her back in return before she had even risen. "Hey!" She mimicked his earlier complaints as she turned to face him now, she would lunge closer towards him again aiming another little nip upon his shoulder to apparently continue this little play fight.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Her commentary was again very much unnecessary but will still cause him to grin as she slipped from his grasp. He'd gotten his little roll like he'd wanted, but now he had his sights on more of a romp than a roll. Her close proximity tempted him more than he wanted to admit to herself. She was trying to drive him crazy he knew it, and wondered silently about her own state. Novella wouldn't let him forget the real world though, her verbal protest would linger in the air as his nip reached its mark and she did indeed turn back around to face him, aiming her own retaliation at his shoulder. He'd chuckle heartily at their game as she landed her mischievous antics. He wasn't about to end their play as he took his turn aiming a more suggestive set of nibbles up the back of her neck while she got close to his shoulder.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2015, 01:37 PM
Just as before Frith wasn't going to let her get away that easily and Novella found herself victim of his own little attack, one she could argue was hardly fair though of course neither was she either really.To be completely honest, while there was indeed no way of ignoring the fact that she was in heat now, Novella had attempted to push such thoughts to the back of her mind and concentrate upon the pack instead, a goal that was getting increasingly difficult with her mate's antics. She would lean into him now, settling her head beneath his as she nuzzled affectionately into his neck. She would remain put for now though, still fighting her growing urges and surely only teasing Frith further in return.

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2015, 02:09 PM
Neither of the pair had any intentions of playing fair, though as time went on their tricks would grow dirtier. Frith retaliated in turn, he'd receive her touch more readily as she leaned into him. His lidded gaze would find her form as he smiled softly and breathed her in. He'd hold her more closely, wondering now is she was teasing him on purpose or if she really didn't wish to give in to such intimacies. "Are you trying to tease me?" He'd whisper hungrily into the ear closest to his muzzle as he shifted slightly to nibble at the delicate skin there. The majority of his mind sought to be with Novella for the pure bliss of being with her. The other more minor part knew very well their den would be empty again soon, and he wished for more children to fill it with. He was just unsure if Novella felt the same.
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2015, 03:32 PM
Novella hadn't thought too much about more children. She loved those she had of course and would surely love any more that they had though if the possibility for more dared enter her mind there was the possibility that she would also be reminded of the terrible state she had found herself in after the birth of their last children. She dreaded such an experience again, and to this day still felt as though she had let Fate and Luck down in some way.

Fortunately for Frith such dark thoughts wouldn't enter her mind however, her body and natural instincts taking control instead. "Maybe." She responded simply with a small, sly smile. "What are you going to do about it?"

Frith

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
07-17-2015, 04:18 PM
There was no room in his thoughts now to think about the trouble Novella had experienced after the last birth. While he didn't ever want her to have to repeat it he was barely thinking about resulting pups in the first place. His attention was almost fully upon her. She smiled playfully, refusing to let him glimpse at what she might be thinking, he got a clue with her flirtatious voice. His grin would grow a bit wider as he kissed down behind her ear and to her jaw. What was he going to do about it? "That's not very nice of you," he'd remind her, not sure what he might do or how to answer her. Frith would shift himself, wanting to move from in front of her to standing beside her pale form. He wouldn't retrain the eager nips and kisses and placed down her neck, giving extra attention to her scruff as he reached her shoulders. If she allowed him Frith would take his action against her, wanting to raise up onto her back as he took a firm grasp on her hips. He'd push himself against her, all the while showering her shoulders and neck with his affections.

-fade?-
""

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2015, 04:52 PM
It was not very nice of her? Well, Frith had been the one to start this game off in the first place. Maybe that wasn't actually quite the truth, though Novella would have likely tried to argue it as being so anyway, even if she was probably just as guilty if not more so herself. Before she could attempt to say anything of the sort though it seemed however that the time for talking had reached it's end, her mate deciding just what he was going to do about her earlier teasing by putting and end to it and Novella of course wouldn't protest or stall any longer.

fade