ardent

Roleplays/Plots with Rita?

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Kinda looking at anything, though I'm not sure if I want her tossed into a pack, unless they're fine with her eventually leaving someday.

Gimme ideas and characters, yes~

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Rita we could go play a game hunt theive or pirate your choice im open to anything

Gargoyle I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-06-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm up for any sort of plotting! I've got a Glaciem king with a dark past, (Gargoyle), a hopelessly optimistic warrior with a deathwish who recently became Beta of Lentajin (Champion), and an old one-eyed family wolf who's seen it all and survived (Crusade) I'm up for planning out plotting - or just throwing two charries together and seeing what happens! Boar fight? Summer race? Near drowning experience? Lemme know what sort of adventures you'd be up for!

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Oh of course, Roman. XP
Let us be thieving pirates~

And Clash, Gargoyle looks like fun? Maybe she could stop by Glaciem and the two could talk and we'll see what happens? I'd rather she not join, but some sort of acquaintanceship or individual alliance would be cool. C: Maybe a sort of mercenary/personal thief for him?

Gargoyle I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-07-2013, 06:15 AM
I'm always up for meeting new characters and I have lots of Gargie muse - so lets for for it! I'll be interested to see what happens. Though I'm not sure how much use he would have for a mercenary sort of wolf ( XD ) I do like the idea of a personal alliance. Maybe if they hit it off well enough, it could be something like - she's free to use Glaciem as a rest stop or base of operations in return keeping her ears open out in the unclaimed lands - a rogue can go places a tied down Alpha cannot. ?? Just throwing out ideas! We'll see where this leads~ Would you like to start the thread? Or shall I?

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Newt is always up for meeting/stealing new wolves xD Just kidding as long as she isn't in Len lands without asking she wouldn't steal her (unless she's somehow related to dom), shes the current queen of Len and crazy.

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Sounds great, Clash. c:
I can start the roleplay if you want, no problem.

And Dark, that also sounds like a lot of fun. Rita is always fond of the crazies - they're entertaining as hell to her. Not sure if I should wait for an rp between the two of them, since if she ends up being stolen/enslaved, it would ICly interfere with her rp in Glaciem?

Unless I can say her rp in Glaciem took place first, chronologically. Would that be okay?

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-07-2013, 02:08 PM
I still humbly request a Rita/Jupiter thread. It can be on the Ludicael borders, if you'd like. ^_^ Jupiter wouldn't try to force her in the pack but would definitely be all 'hinthintnudgenudgefakelaugh.' XDD But yes, it would be interesting. c:

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Haha, yeah they'd be fun together, wouldn't they? c:
We can do that

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 03:11 PM
oh xD no i was kidding. they can meet just to meet xD

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Whatever floats your boat. c:

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Oh! I kinda wanted Rita and Epiphron to meet. My little princess could use a haughty sort of mentor. ^.-

Rita

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Yes... Yesssss
though a fair warning, while Rita may teach her "the right way to live", she also subconsciously hates other females because they're competition, so she might shun her once she grows up. depends how they bond. <3