size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-10-2015, 03:21 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT FOR YOU.
The sun was shining, and the winds were not blowing her away. It was days like this when Limno was putting aside time to rest. Rest from talking and fighting with Quelt, rest from her thoughts about her sister. Although the Hunter had been avoiding many of the pack members as of late, she could hardly pinpoint the reason why. Her tail went to curl around her body, resting her head upon her front legs. Perhaps she was feeling a bit sick and under the weather. Or feeling depression from not being around Hakku any longer.

She longed to go see if this was true from a healer, but she didn't want to disturb the peace that Abaven had here. Limno had to say, she was probably just growing bored of her life. It was a harsh fact she didn't want to come to terms with. She had a mate, maybe even would be starting a family soon. However there was no rock to climb over, no river to swim across. She longed for some sort of stress in her life.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-11-2015, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015, 08:02 PM by Lillianna.)

If Lillie could hear those thoughts, she'd be surprised - and she'd be the first one to tell Limno that she'd get plenty of stress once she had children. She'd never had kids, but Lillie knew what a handful she had been... and she'd been only one pup. Imagine having two, three, four pups at once. Insane.

As it was, Lillie was snooping around the territory alone, as was the norm. She wished that she could spend more time with Vail, but.. well, she wasn't family. She didn't want to take time with Vail away from the rest of her family, even though her heart still glows at remembering that Motif put her on the list of 'trustworthy'. Even now, the thought made her extremely happy. Happy enough to not notice the female lying out on the grass until she was in view of Limno.

Breathing deeply, she immediately knew a few things: this female spent a lot of time with an Abaven male, and she herself was Abaven. And that male was nowhere around right now. Oh, and the female had seen her. Lillie hovered awkwardly, torn between approaching and not; it seemed as if the woman didn't want to be disturbed, let alone by one who was only residing in Abaven and was not yet a full Abaven member.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Despite spending an entire season in Abaven, Limno felt brand new. She had held a hunt and yet the turn out was a mesely two wolves. She would definitely try better next time, though her head raising to a newcomer the scent was fairly fresh on this one. A sudden smile crossed on her face, her thoughts innocent. If someone was new, than perhaps since Limno felt new it would be easier to connect with the other woman. A light wag of her tail came along to the stranger even if she simply hovered. There was no need to be shy of Limno pack was family and she and Quelt she wasn't sure sometimes of what their situation was.

Pulling herself up on all fours she would approach her. "You must be new, my name is Limno Rivers." she introduced herself to start, dipping her head to the female. Limno had to say, she was rather pretty. That fur looked nearly like it glistened in the sunlight. The brown hued lady herself looked more like her brother than she did her sister, since their sister had taken after their father. It was interesting in that fact.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-13-2015, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2015, 12:21 PM by Lillianna.)

Sometimes, Lillie wished she could see herself in the sun. It was a thought she sometimes had, going back all the way to the day when she was told that she looked like she was a beautiful fire, fur brightened to a fiery brilliant red in the sun. This was one of those times, as she felt the green eyes - so similar to her own - examine her. She smiled hestitantly ni return, thankful the brown woman had appraoched and made her decision a lot easier.

Lillianna shook her head in response to the female. "No. I'm not Abaven. I was merely given permission to stay here, as long as was necessary, but I was never actually accepted," she corrected, a small smile on her face. "I plan on asking, though, to join completely." She fell silent after this, only to realize she didn't include her name. "Oh, and my name is Lillianna. No last name." It was one thing that always saddened her; her mother did not give her a last name, and the couple that took care of her did not dally in such silliness. Having a family, though, being connected... well, it was one thing she wished she had. She did have a family, though - the Destructions, specifically Motif... and little, tiny, cute Vail. A small smile appeared, soft and gentle, at the thought of Vail; oh, how she could not love that pup more.

"Speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Not a member? Well to Limno if she was seeking acceptance, it was all the more reason to treat her like family. A small smile on her face as she wagged her tail back and forth. "Pretty sure you'll be accepted, welcome to Abaven Lilliana." She finally standing up straight and wagged her tail back and forth. Something to do for once after she wasn't feeling so down. Her eyes moved off to the side for a moment. Never was it so hard to find out what to say to another wolf.

"So who do you know in Abaven, if you're seeking admittance here you must know somebody." Limno could have been assuming but it was a start. With a large grin across her face, she would hop a little to the other girls side. It would be nice to talk to someone else besides Quelt. After feeling so distant, it was better that she have some sort of interaction.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2015, 09:08 PM

Lillie felt a grin forming on her face, mirroring Limno's. Motif had been welcoming, but not even this welcoming. "Thank you!" she responded cheerfully, her own tail wagging. The closest this came was Vail, the sweet little pup whom Lillie treasured more than her own life. The little pup that was no doubt in excruciating pain, still. The smile faded as worry passed over her features, but she shook her head: now was not the time, though oh did she crave going ot the pup. She already stumbled on Limno, though.

Lillie shrugged to the other woman's comment-question thing. "It's more like my mother knew someone - Motif," she asnwered the female. "Although, I did meet little Vail," she added after a second, happiness and worry crossing her face at the same time. Gah, how she hated worrying about the blind girl! So afraid she was hurting, so afraid she was unhappy. It made enjoying Limno's conversation hard, since she kept thinking about Vail. Alone, it was better, for some reason, talking to another wolf...

"Speech"