size
Small
build
-
player
04-08-2013, 06:19 PM

HELLO ALACRITIANS

4/8/2013

Hello my dears! I wanted to just take a moment to say how absolutely proud I am of you all. We've grown to a size unlike any other and you have managed to not only blow my mind, but just make myself and so many other admins happy. Being part of this community, being allowed to admin you, it is an exquisite experience, and I love all of you.
We have had quite the influx of guests lately, and I know you are all already in so many threads, but make certain you aren?t leaving anyone out. Exclusion has never been an issue here, and I hope, even with our size, it won?t become one. I wanted to bring up a little fun event, and I think it will help everyone. It will push a little muse into you, and beg that you post, it will encourage character development from the amount you will need to post! I truly think it will be a very fun experience.

what exactly are we doing? Simple, we?re merely going to have a little bit of a site contest, but this one, is in character, and not out of. We?re going to see who can do the most IC posts this month. I understand it?s a late start, but I want to encourage more posting. <3 The winner of the contest will receive the Jewel for ?Posting Pro? (The jewels will be installed this weekend) and will also be given a reward in gemstones.

Update wise, I want to just say that packs are getting a new structure that will no longer give a wolf/creature/etc, a rank based upon their physical capability. Our new system will feature, for the most part, an unlimited amount of ranks, and will be a system of activity, loyalty, and basic other things. Well, then how does your characters capabilities matter? Simple, my dears, we are now getting ready to install duties. Each character will have their own duty that they may select and with these duties will come bonuses such as bonuses for hunting, fighting, and other various things more medically designated. You will all see how it unfolds shortly.

In conclusion, please post below with the character you would like to compete with in Posting Professionals. This will allow us to create a list and at the end determine who got the most IC posts! Remember, no cheating, so if you double post, make sure you tell us so we can fix your post count. Sign-ups conclude on the 11th

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Chrysanthe will be participating!

Yaaaay gems ~

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 06:01 AM
Segolia will be participating in this.

Sverre

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 12:01 PM
entering sverre! <3

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 12:51 PM
AWAKEN WILL JOIN! i need to post more anyways!

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Maverick will participateeeeee :3

Zara

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 03:14 PM
I might as well give this a go with Zara :)

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-09-2013, 08:28 PM
I'll join with Epiphron. :)

Odin

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 08:47 PM
I will try with Odin ;) Good luck everyone ;D

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 08:53 PM
joining with morphine because why the hell not! c:

Fenrir

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2013, 09:08 PM
I believe I will try with Fenrir.

Newt

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Newt will participate :D

Frayer

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
QUOTE (Newt @ Apr 10 2013, 12:40 AM)
Newt will participate :D

The rest of you are doomed.

Collision

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2013, 01:54 PM
And Now Collision is in it, and lu has a bit of a competitive side ;D

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
gonna hate myself for this but going to try with Vi as well, I need a kick in the pants for her D:

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
jupiter be ballin'.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Gideon

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2013, 10:52 AM
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED.

Gideon

gems
size
build
player