Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-29-2015, 05:06 PM

Glacier had seen the reactions play out on the boys face, on his stance that hinted of the possibility of fleeing at any moment. He was use to such reactions, he towered above other wolves and although on occasion his bulk was to his advantage when it came to protecting his family, at other times he wished he didn't scare others so. Perhaps it was a large part of where his patience came from, as he worked to show others he was a friendly giant.

As he passed the rabbit on to the young wolf, he watched as the weariness fell away to gratification. As the younger man's stomach growled, Glacier studied him with a worried frown, a worry that only increased when he asked Glacier if he had seen his dad. His initial thought was right, this boy wasn't eating well, he had no one to hunt for him. “No, I haven't seen your father, I'm sorry.” he paused for a moment then to think. “I have a thought, little one, would you like to stay here well I send a wolf out in search of your father?” he already knew who would happily take on that task, one who ran as fast as the wind. He would wait for the pups thoughts before he called Gale, but one thing was certain, he would not leave the pups life up to fate, he would ensure he could do something today to help him.

"Speech"