Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-29-2015, 05:58 PM
"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Svetlana would feel her cheeks heat up even more as he said that he'd been thinking about her a lot, as a way to cheer himself up as he went out on patrols. The femme felt her heart flutter as she looked at the other. She was glad that she had such a friend in the male. Perhaps someday even more. She had played with the thought a time or two, especially as her feelings towards him grew. Korrin had made some remarks as well, noting how the femme had fallen for the young man. Perhaps it was only a matter of time before something more serious blossomed. Perhaps... all it would take was a little push on her part.

>"You know Leo, I've been thinking about you a lot too." Svetlana would rise, closing the distance between them and gently moving her head under his own. It was an invasion of space, yes, but if he didn't like it all he had to do was simply move away. Svet would close her eyes, breathing out slowly. >"I guess I've fallen for you, in truth. Korrin sees it... and I..." Svet would let her words trail off, shaking her head.

>"I'm sorry... I must be moving way to fast..."

Table by:: Shelby
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]