gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-29-2015, 09:16 PM

He had honestly thought the best he would get in response to his silly confession was a cute giggle and some kind of witty quip. His ears perked with surprise when she admitted that she had been thinking about him as well. He watched wide eyed and frozen in place with surprise as she suddenly stood and came over to him. This whole little meeting had taken quite a surprising turn... but he couldn't say he wasn't pleased by the turn it was taking. He had been toying with his feelings about Svetlana for a while now, but for some reason it hadn't actually occurred to him that she might be thinking the same things. Well, that was until she pressed her head up under his chin and admitted that she had fallen for him.

He blinked several times from shock, but the excited flutter he felt in his chest told him all he needed to know. He had fallen for her too. He didn't know exactly when or how, but somewhere in their twisting and turning friendship he had fallen in love with her. His breath left him slowly as well and he only realized how still he was when she apologized. Leo snapped out of his shocked state and gave a little shake of his head as well before gently nuzzling his face into her scruff. "No, no, don't be sorry... I feel the same way." He smiled a little tipped his head so he could lightly press his nose to her cheek while he attempted to ignore the fluttering in his stomach. "I just... I never thought you'd actually feel the same way."

"Talk" "You" Think