size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-29-2015, 09:57 PM
"Speech"

He had assumed that she would be a Destruction as well once she had confirmed that Frith was her father, but he liked that she introduced her full name as well. He may not go by his full name except for on very rare occasions, but as he has gotten older he has come to appreciate it and the regality it held. He nodded thoughtfully when Varda asked about his last name. "I suppose you could say that. Adravendi is my mother's surname and her family is quite large, or so I've been told. I've honestly only met a few of my family, but from what I've heard in stories the Adravendi's go back many, many generations. That half of my name I'm pretty proud of. The Mathis part I'm... not so proud of since my father disappeared." He shrugged and put another smile on his face. His father's transgressions were neither here nor there and he had put them behind him a long time ago. "It's one of those things I can't change and it would be disrespectful of me to ignore that part of lineage."

He was happy to hear that she agreed with his comment about how every member was important and then would tip his head to the side briefly with thought when she asked about the relation of Fiori to the falls. "Yes! That's right," he agreed after taking a moment to think about what was beyond the border that Fiori and Threar shared. "I do have to say that I'm glad your father and I got along so well. It makes me feel a little bit better about having a whole half of my borders shared with yours."