gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-29-2015, 10:09 PM

Sin seemed to relax, making Amachi make note of him. She was dearly observant of the things around her, even if they didn't involve her. Perhaps she was smarter than she gave herself credit for, but one thing she did was consider herself average. Indeed, Amachi respected her maybe in a different sense. Yet Arian took everyone's words too seriously, which was why she took it to Yfir so badly. Maybe she was getting it, that was why she hadn't heard anything of raiding for quiet some time. "Arian likes to think she knows me and we are close. But I don't get close to anyone." Amachi would pause for a moment. She was stepping on her own toes for the moment.

"No, she's been all over the place. One wolf may tell her one thing, while another sets her off. The ordeal with Yfir was almost the same as Imperium. They told her the truth and she flipped on her heels." Amachi stayed still for the moment. Sin indeed interested her, he wasn't like the other men. Natures she had never really been one to judge for. She herself being as she was so passive could entirely just sit as she wanted. Though she really was worried about her daughter's condition in all this.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]