size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-30-2015, 11:57 AM
The girl did not make comment to Valentine's recognition of her, merely a curt nod. She did, however, answer his question. "I have come to make amends," she said firmly. "Both your daughter and I were in the wrong - and over something so needlessly silly. It was ridiculous, for both of us - me to needle your daughter, and for her to respond rudely. I should have walked away instead of telling her that her brother made a good exploration buddy." A smile quirked her lips, and she let out a short laugh. "As one person put it, I'd rather be friends with the face-eating wolves as opposed to enemies. This is my attempt at patching relations, since to hold animosity over such a silly issue is... stupid." She finished talking with a sigh, mentally wincing as she did so. She probably babbled a bit too much for what she was planning on doing. However... now that she was speaking. The disgust? The reluctance? It went away. Her words, they made sense in her mind. It was a smart thing to do, because one shouldn't make enemies just over something stupid. "I did not think it would be a good idea to call for her directly, either. I have the feeling she wouldn't listen if I did so." Her voice was dry, and matter-of-fact as she spoke, though a cold amusement glittered in her eyes before dissipating. Oh, she would bet the other side of her face that Vana would probably just attack her again.

"Speech"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.