size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-30-2015, 01:53 PM
She nodded at his words... they did make sense, really. And she couldn't argue his authority; he was firmly placed above her - in status, in words, and in literal size. She could see immediately how his children got so huge. That was, however, off-topic. She heard his final words, and she once more metally winced: she could not leave without seeming afraid, or insincere - if she didn't already - and yet felt awkward now, to call. Instead, she, looked back up at the male whom was Imperium's King. "You are definitely right. I let my fear control me, and as such... probably didn't seem very truthful," she admitted. "I apologize for that - it was immature, and thank you. Would you mind if I called for her now?" She still kept a neutral tone, but let a little more of her emotions bleed through: embarrassment, sheepishness in the first sentence; true apology in the second. And a tiny bit of reluctance in both. It was only a little emotion, but perhaps enough to have her seem as if she wasn't sent by someone... or rather, actually meant what she was saying. She wasn't sure if Valentine believed her or not, but it was worth the effort to put real emotion instead of the careful, neutral words.

"Speech"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.