Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
08-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Surreal Adravendi

The tread of two pairs of paws approaching caught Surreal’s attention, and the silver and black timber marked female turned her head, mismatched blue and gold eyes finding a familiar face in the form of Arian Adravendi; her eldest Niece. But who was this? Her eyes dropped to the pup at Arian’s side. The boy held similarities to Arian, and Surreal went on the guess that Arian had borne her first litter. A warm smile lit Surreal’s eyes as she straightened, turning to face her niece more fully. While the scent left in the air told a pretty good story that Surreal was in the middle of her heat, having her rump below the water helped to muffle the smell.

“Arian. I’m alright. I’ve decided not to have a litter this year, and I had forgotten how maddening it was. What brings you here, today. And who is this charming young fellow?” She added, lowering her head slightly to be on a level with the young boy. The scent on him told the story; he was Arian’s, all right. “Congratulations, Arian.” Her eyes flicked up to meet the crystalline blue gaze of her niece. Whatever her niece’s reason for being here, Surreal figured she would tell her soon enough.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think