Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-30-2015, 10:33 PM

Arian understood now, though not entirely. Through her life, heats had meant nothing more than her body more anxious. Though she blamed her slave days fixing that problem. Well she certainly hoped that Surreal could go without Falk for some time. It made her crystal eyes move around for a few moments expecting the armada to be here. He wasn't much of an Armada anymore was he, maybe it was just reminding her of Sin. Things wouldn't get much calmer with him would they.

"This is Rivaxorus II Riv for short. He's only one of my five children between me and my mate Cypress." She nudged the little one forward as he did look a little nervous to talk to surreal. "This is Surreal your great aunt. Recently Sonticus moved to Wolfpaw lake and Druid's moore to get away from some dangers so I thought we would visit." Arian tail wagged back and forth. Her eyes closing for a moment, oh how she was glad she was able to relax even slightly. Maybe Surreal was someone who wouldn't judge her so harshly for her wrongdoings.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.