Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM

He wouldn't be left waiting long before a disheveled and tired sea monster made her appearance. He chuckled softly at the woman as she plopped down beside him, leaning her weigh against his, and he moved his head over to kiss her cheek. “Rise and shine little Nessie” he teased, naming her after a sea monster. “Its time to give Donostrea a wake up call, little one. If this quite went on much longer I would forget what you all looked like” he teased, taking no offence to her rough imitation as he moving his head to get a better vantage point of the ocean as he shuffled to better allow the smaller wolf to lean against him.

He moved his paw under hers, lifting it to admire the stain of blue she had managed to dye through her coat. She certainly outmatched him for color these days. “More then that, I want to better asses the ranks we've given you, see how you fit into them and where you might improve. We all already know your talented fishing abilities, but how long can you hold your breath under water, how subtly can you move, how far can you swim?” he was completely open with her, and it was more of a rhetorical question, he didn't expect an answer. “That's some of the points I want to address today, little fish.” he smiled at his sweet sister, he had definitely missed spending time with her.

"Speech"