size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-31-2015, 06:06 PM

She caught a case of the giggles as she watched her new friend splutter and shake out his head. Her paddling was a little erratic as she struggled to keep her head out of the water and shake with laughter at the same time. She cooled down after a moment, an easy grin taking place on her face. It was easy to be happy in the presence of her new friend, and she was so glad she had run into him. Tib's attention was caught by something and she swam closer to his side to get a better look. He was spying some colored rock on the lake bed and she tried to squint through the water to see it better.

Tib dived down and a moment later surfaced with it between his teeth. “It's a pretty rock, it could be a good gift?” she offered, beaming up at him. Even a break to have fun could be fruitful it seemed, and perhaps here in this he had found the gift he was looking for. She glanced up at the skies, wondering if Little Feather would return with some ribbon.
"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.