gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-31-2015, 06:57 PM
She looked between Rhy and Bass and instantly got the feeling of a conspiracy underfoot. She could see it in their eyes, in Bass trying not to laugh, in Rhyth,'s expectant grin. Rhy said her name, and in between that short delay between her name and her explanation, Motif clicked. She squealed in sync with Rhythm's words and rushed her sister. “RHYTHM” she cried, amazed and proud of her sister. It seemed she and Bass wouldn't be the only parents in their litter, Rhythm was joining that club. After smothering her sister in love she reached over and dragged Bass into the huddle, holding her brother close and covering them both in kisses. There where definitely tears leaving tracks down her dark fur. “Oh my” she said, before she took a breath and brought herself back to reality. “Does that mean the father in Valentine?” she asked softly, knowing Valentine already had children, she and Lillie had run into one not that long ago, would Rhythm just be another brood mother? Her thoughts darkened, Rhy would never just be something so simple, and she Valentine better be offering her the world.