Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-01-2015, 03:27 AM

Rivaxorus would follow his mother as they started to walk. Arian was slower than Surreal no doubt about that. Her stomach did find itself growling, it appeared she had forgotten to eat with Cypress and the others before she left. Giving out a soft sigh, Surreal would ask about Sin. Arian couldn't help but to feel anxious, she didn't know Surreal that well. However family was something she could always fall back on. She couldn't count the senseless amount of times she felt she failed her mother. Yet, Epiphron had always been there for her. Leo, her brother as well had become so apparent in her life she was starting to think she was the weaker link for everyone. That's probably what it meant to be adopted, she wasn't grand like Surreal. She was a walker, carrying a curse on her shoulders.

"Well at first it was a thought of desperation to let him in. A mistake on my end that he reminded me of Syrinx, however, he's just terrified me for the longest time. Talk of the weak deserve to die and even now he probably thinks of Sonticus just that weak. I have to keep in his good graces otherwise he might hurt someone. When he left he took two of my members with him who grew attached. I don't blame them, they can make their own decisions. Now though, we're dwindling on members." her ears flicked a little. Sharing this made so much sense in her head. It made her feel better on all her rough edges as well. Out of anyone who could give her leadership advice apart from Avalon and Cypress it was probably Surreal.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.