Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-01-2015, 05:10 AM
It seemed the Destruction family wasn't the only large family, though of course she wouldn't have known this as she had never met an Adravendi preceding their encounter. An old family too; surely her own kin travelled back as far along the many generations. Though she had never taken much interest in exploring deeper in the history, perhaps it was time to ask one of her knowledgeable parents, preferably her mother, about her lineage. Like he had spoken, it was quite important regardless of the pride taken in baring the name itself. "I haven't met much of my family either - just those who are in Threar," she related casually whilst shrugging. The earliest memories told her that she had once belonged to a Destruction pack larger than Threar, though somehow it split apart. There certainly had to be others roaming across the lands; Abaven was one residence but were there any more packs? "I'm afraid we don't have any Adravendis, or Mathiases," she confessed in a lighthearted manner.  "Although, would you know any Destructions?"

He confirmed to her that his pack was beyond the falls, an interesting fact that the female now pondered. Threar had always resided within the falls and bay, and she had never heard of Fiori nor did she remember their attendance at the last festival. Perhaps they were a newly formed pack. "Ah, same here," she agreed with a smile in response to his positive comment about the neighbourly relationship between the two closely-located packs. How awkward would it be if he hadn't gotten along so well with her father? "I do hope the peace will continue throughout the future."

"Speech"