size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-01-2015, 01:45 PM

He made a comment about blood looking good on her coat, and she couldn't help but laugh along with him. "The only time I paint my coat red is with the blood of wolves I fuck, macabre paintings of lust and pain." She whispered dangerously, her voice dropping into a dark and sultry tone. No, the blood of her enemies would only mar her pretty coat. But at the turning point of lust and pain, oh the feeling of warm, sticky blood clinging to her pale fur then. Her body shivered with a delicate grace, eyes half lidded with old memories of such paintings. It didn't always happen with everyone that she had coupled with, but the number was still tipped in her favor. Not all appreciated her turn on, but pain only brought her need for a release even higher, more of a hot and heavy demand. Mercy's claws dug into the earth, her excitement quite palatable. The electricity was in the air between them, making the air seem heavier around her.

At his words her laugh was almost breathless, her ego was big enough already, it didn't need to be fed any more. "Mmm, but I receive so many different compliments, its rare to hear something that is new. I don't dash them away, but I do like to be rather... lippy." Mercy teased, his face now very close to her own. There was no need to speak above a whisper, his hot breath tickling the fur around her face. He nipped at her cheek and a low growl rumbled in her throat, her own teeth flashing as she attempted to bite on his cheek, an inch below his eye. It was hard enough to draw blood, to fuel on her aggressive lust. She wasn't one for gentle touches and lovers caresses, only when it came to her brother. Her teeth then tried to drag delicately towards his ear, before her sharp teeth tried to nip at the sensitive appendage. She was far from a lady with the desire to have long walks on the beach at sunset, she wanted blood.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.