Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
09-02-2015, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 03:43 PM by Lior.)

Lior had anxiously awaited the howl from Orichid ever since the lead healer had called her and Terrae for a lesson in medicine. To be perfectly honest, Lior had failed. Miserably. A more one on one approach was just fine with her, the less wolves that she would embarrass herself in front of the better. And the young woman's nervous paws carried her towards Orchid, tail drooping between her legs. She just didn't feel like she could get the hang if this. What if her brothers had hurt themselves and they'd died from improper care while their family had been rogues? The thought scared her even more when the realization that she didn't know anything passed through her for the thousandth time. But they were safe as far as she knew and nothing bad had happened.

The sights and smells of the beach grew closer, Lior spotting Donostrea's orange healer sitting in the shade beneath a slab of rock. The scents of various herbs tingled her nose as she got closer to Orchid, spotting the plants at her paws. A bit more anxious than she would like to admit, Lior nodded a greeting at Orchid and took a seat in the shade. "Orchid." The woman mumbled softly, preparing herself as best she could for the lesson ahead.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'

Table by:: Evelyn

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]