ardent

Aimless wanderings

Calypso

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2015, 05:44 PM
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Once more the dame found her self in other lands, with the scent of a pack lacking all together. However her gaze was upon the herds that were moving through the area, the early morning an ideal time to hunt but she laid in the shadows simply watching. Calypso had no intent to hunt, at least quite yet. Perhaps a partner would join her, for now the herds were ignored. Her own senses were on her surroundings as that mind simply wandered, not at all sure where she just may go or what she may do in these lands. Perhaps she'd join a pack, then again maybe not and try her fang and claw at challenging for one, but that was to be saved for the future. For now, her attention was on there here and now; she didn't need to join a pack yet with it being summer. Once winter hit, that was when it became a clear must. For spending the winter alone was hardly ideal, much less scavenging off of kills. Yawning wide once, she stretched out those paws; those eyes scanning the herds for an ideal target for later on.