Time's A-Tickin'

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-02-2015, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2015, 08:20 PM by Surreal.)
Surreal Adravendi

A sigh brought Surreal’s eyes around to bear on a massive dark male with shades of blue in his coat. Well, it wasn’t often that she saw someone larger than her son, and had unnatural coloring. His smile and greeting with a question set her at ease. She shifted to her paws and moved a ways down the stream, settling back again. “You’re telling me?” There was a lot of double meaning and an ironic tilt to her head, but her smile was warm enough. There was no sense of malice to this male. He didn’t set her teeth on edge or send her skin crawling. The breeze turned enough to bring his scent to her nose, and she took a delicate whiff. Hm. He was an alpha. The pack wasn’t a familiar smelling one, but the smells suggested he had come from the east or south, somewhere with a coast line if that hint of salt said anything.

“I’m Surreal Adravendi. My family and I live within these plains.” She offered easily. A name wouldn’t jeopardize her future pack. She felt she could trust the male wit that much, and if he was an alpha as his scent suggested, well, this conversation could prove useful. She reclined, though kept her paws underneath herself. Regulus wasn’t far, and while this male had a few years, pounds, and inches on him, an angry Adravendi was still a force to be reckoned with. Particularly since Surreal was no novice at fighting, herself. “What brings you this way?” She asked conversationally, eyes roving the larger wolf’s form, taking notes of his appearance and filing them away.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think