size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Cas' muzzle quirked in a crooked grin at the oddly-marked male's slow words. Man wasn't much for wit was he? She was starting to wonder if he was a little slow in the head. But it was Sin's words that drew a guffaw from her, and she stretched slightly to settle in more comfortably on her back as she stared at him in amusement. "Oh, is that so?" she purred. She hadn't really expected that they would go completely unnoticed. "I can't say that I was very impressed by your ability to guard a border, Sin. A bit disappointing really." The tip of her tongue slipped from from between her teeth in a teasing expression as he turned his words to the other male, and she was quick to butt in on his words sharply. "Besides, the goal wasn't to get under Arian's skin. It was just a bit of a lark. A game to see if anyone in Sonticus was willing to do more than hide in their dens if they were invaded. Turns out... no one came out of hiding... not even you, Sin." She flipped a hindpaw lazily, staring at him with half-lidded eyes. She didn't bother to explain Imperium to Liar; didn't actions speak louder than words? And he did come across as quite slow... maybe he'd make a good slave if she got up the energy to actually claim him, but she wasn't going to go out of her way to lure someone like that into actually joining the pack, was she? Valentine would lament the misuse of resources on a less than useful member, surely.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!