ardent

Big Sister

Wren

gems
size
build
player
09-03-2015, 04:23 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hv3rif.png" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:550px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top; border-radius: 25px; background-color:#16211f">
Wren had just gone out for a quick walk, before she got too large and heavy. Recently she'd found out she was once again pregnant. And pregnancy was not fun. Being huge just sucked, plus the constant hunger, mood swings, etc. She hated it all. But she knew, in the end, it'd all be worth it. It was for her previous five children, after all. But the worried, concerned barking of Finch had drawn her away from her walk, and she made her way back to the den quickly. But not too fast, as she had already grown a little belly, despite it being far from the due date. When she got there, Finch was just as worried as she thought. Wren smiled weakly. "Finch, my dear, I'm here." She cooed, stepping up to her daughter and nuzzling her cheek. "I have some news that you might like, love. Or would you like me to tell you later?" She said with the ghost of a smirk, her tail swaying to and fro.

"Burn Baby Burn"