gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Starling shifted slightly when the man spoke, though his voice seemed rather...gentle. There was something odd about him, like a sweet snake in his plains that could strike if he stepped wrong. But then again, Starling usually felt this sort of awkwardness around most adults at first. Lyndvarr would state he was also a fighter and Star's blue eyes would life, bright and curious. A fighter and a healer? "Y-you m-must be very...t-talented." He said with a gentle smile before nodding. "I-I've p-pretty much b-been a healer since I-I was born...I w-want to l-learn to f-fight but I'm n-not very....c-coordinated." He'd laugh weakly then, looking down at his oddly large paws that he often tripped over. They never seemed...to match his body structure, even though he was practically full grown now. When Lyndvarr asked about Earth smoke he couldn't help but perk up before nodding so quickly. Oh! He knew that one! It was odd how it kept coming up, even though it didn't have much use to him. "Y-yeah, actually. I-it umh, actually. C-come with me! I'll sh-show you." He said with a grin, dipping his head before he quickly turn and trotted in the direction where he knew some were, when he and Arian came here to hunt it the last time.

"Talk" | "Italian"