Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 10:45 AM

It surprised her a little as he stood up and got straight to the punch with her question. He wasn't one to beat around the bush was he? Tilting her head to one side, she tried to read the expression on his face but there wasn't one. Yes she was indeed Sonticus, why was he looking for the pack in the first place. Was he looking to join, in which he smelt heavily of Sin so she would make the assumption that he wasn't quiet interested in that. "Y-Yes I am.... just who are you? Why are you looking for Sonticus?" she asked him. It looked like her gut feeling had been slightly correct.

"My name is Arian Adravendi, I'm the alphess of Sonticus." She was wary with that title. If she actually should have been saying it or not was a whole other question. Still, it didn't seem like he was interested in attacking her any bit. She was so close to Surreal and the others that she didn't feel any fear. Just a slight sense of anxiety and confusion.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.