gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 01:45 PM
He'd sigh softly as she sobbed, curling in on him and telling him that no, that was not allowed. He'd carefully hold her closer, allowing her to sob into his chest fur as he laid uncomfortably on his back. Bruises, yup, he could feel them now. But that didn't matter, no. His head was spinning, reeling, calculating. He had to figure out how to calm Finch down, but how. So with a sigh he'd lean forward to press a gently kiss to her skull, nuzzling his nose against her. "Shuuush, la mia piccola principessa..." He whispered softly, trying to calm her sobs as he smiled almost weakly. "F-Finch, I have too....I m-made a promise." He said softly, nuzzling her. "B-but I will b-be home b-before I know it! I-i'll t-try to c-come back e-earlier. J-just for you, okay? A-and while I-I'm gone I w-want y-you to c-collect the p-prettiest f-flowers for m-me, s-so you w-wont miss m-me as m-much, okay?" He said with a gentle smile. Perhaps keeping her busy would help pass the time, right? "H-how about w-we go l-look for the f-first one r-right now, t-together? That s-sounds fun r-right??" He said with a grin, nuzzling her again and hoping it would help calm her sobs.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"