gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Starling would smile warmly to Shrike as he move to stand, nodding his head as Shrike explained how badly it hurt. But he wouldn't say anything, his mind already calculating just what happened and what damage could have been done. Worst case, it was a broken bone and Star didn't quite know how to deal with those. Best case, it was a small sprain, and it would require nothing more than a few pain killers and the energetic Shrike to stay off of it for a while. Oh that'd be fun. He helped his brother cross, using his shoulder if it was needed before he directed him to sit down. "I-it's okay, Shrike." He said softly, warmly as he sat infront of him. "I a-always told you. I-if you g-got hurt, I would h-have to h-heal you." He said with a gentle smile, warmth in his eyes as he gazed at his brother. He didn't expect this during his vacation, but it was bonding nonetheless. So with a delicate touch, Starling would lift his own paw to gently touch Shrike's, lifting it and leaning in to inspect swelling. "C-can you p-put it down, a-and p-put a little pressure o-on it? T-try flexing y-your toes a-against the ground f-for me. I-it'll hurt, but t-try okay?" He said softly, already mapping out where he would go find the pain killers for his brother and how much he should take a day.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"