Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2013, 05:18 PM

His comment caused the shewolf to give a small chuckle, it was good to know he admitted that he would be working hard to remember these things. It showed he was going to try and remember and learn all this, to become more educated in an area other than hunting and fighting. Yes those were important but knowing how to keep yourself in good shape was just as important, knowing how to prevent infections, speed up healing, soothe aches and pains. When she had walked off looking for another herb, she noticed him staying back, bringing a smile to her face which turned into a grin as she noticed him only stepping on patches of dirt between the plants. He probably thinks he will step on something useful... at least he is using his head unlike other fools. She thought, laughing on the inside.

Is there something around here good for stopping blood? Of course, she should have looked for something like that at first. Maverick was a young male, surely he would spar with others for practice and conflicts. Yes yes, of course. She began, grey eyes pulling away from the Thyme to look around the area. You see those trees over there? She lifted a paw and motioned down the way. Around there you will find a flower with five petals, the color varies from light pink to a pinkish purple with jagged leaves. The flowers are bunched at the top with the stem being hairy beneath them. It's called Cranesbill. She set her paw back down, tail waving behind her before continuing on. You can crush it up and spread it over cuts to stop the bleeding. She added on, looking over at the male with a smile. If you would like I will go show you but it's not hard to miss it with the description I gave you. It doesn't stand tall, only about chest high... One more question and that will tie up today's lesson. She sat herself down i front of him, grey eyes looking him over, ears perking up waiting for what he wanted to know next.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."