size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-04-2015, 05:07 PM

They had moved to the west, but Avalon had wanted one last walk through the Northern lands before she left the place she had been born. It was a lonely journey back this was, the woman hadn't told Arian for fear that the President would try to keep her from doing so due to Yfir residing in the North lands. But she was big enough, and could handle her own if need be. Luckily though, she hadn't run into any Yfir wolves...not that she would mind to begin with, she didn't have any beef with them nor had she talked to any besides Vereux. The summer sun warmed her back considerably, the snow beneath kept her body at a good temperature that was neither too hot nor too cold, but just perfect.

The ice that met her as she moved to the farthest parts of the continent was breathtaking to say the least, it was absolutely beautiful up here. She hadn't really been to these parts, so she was glad that she had made one last journey, at least for as long as she remained in Sonticus. As she walked further, she hadn't seen nor detected the male at all until his melodic voice had reached her. Pausing in surprise, she glanced around until she spotted him fairly close. She was surprised, actually, that she hadn't detected him but it must have been due to the fact she wasn't expecting anyone up here. Approaching, she stopped a few feet behind him as she watched with cautious curiosity. "It is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!