Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
09-04-2015, 06:48 PM

As the woman pulled herself up Ullr found himself momentarily destracted by the bright blue feather that seemed to be woven into her fur. Now what kind of bird left blue feathers that large? It was far to bright to be a magpie feather and far to large to belong to a blue jay or blue bird. Ullr was pulled out of his thoughts as she spoke, introducing herself as Shaye and the little bird as Little Feather? Wait… she could speak to bird?!

"It's nice to meet you Shaye and….uh… Little Feather." He offered a nod to the bird though he wasn't sure at all if the little feathered creature could understand him. Ullr shook his head. "Oh no… I don't really live anywhere. I'm just exploring. What about you does your pack live around here too?" It wasn't hard to miss the pack scent on Shaye's coat but he'd been away for so long he could not guess at the origin of her packs homelands. "Out of curiosity what kinds of plants are you looking for? Also, I'm trying to guess what bird your feather came from. It's really pretty but I honestly can't place it."

""