Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
09-04-2015, 09:40 PM
ooc:  Ok, I believe we've agreed to extend the deadline beyond the usual 3 days, last I checked.
As for order....ummm.... I guess we should figure that out.  This was Eve's suggestion:  Birna, Sin, Calypso, Cas, Mercy, Amachi.  In hindsight we maybe should've started a Skype convo to work it all out but oh well.  xD

My, my fate really was on her side wasn't it?  Birna's eyes widened slightly as another massive woman entered the field, larger even than her!  Now this was a treat.  She grinned and nodded to Calypso, brushing off the others tone.  She could agree with the sentiment that it was indeed time to fight.  Defenses set with practiced precision as her head and tail moved to align with her spine, her chin tucking slightly to help guard her throat as her neck scrunched back and shoulders rolled forward pushing fur and fat over her vitals.  Hackles raised and her legs spread equidistant apart, her weight shifting evenly over them and bending slightly to lower her center of gravity.  Charcoal toes spread wide as her claws bit into the earth.  Ears pinned tight to her head, eyes narrowing as her brow wrinkled in a snarl. There was no question who would be her first target and she was in no mood to try and play any tricks.  She wanted a straight-forward, dirty, chaotic mess of a fight.  Time to let loose!

Birna kicked off the ground in a thundering charge as she attempted to close the distance between herself and Sin as the brazen femme sought to charge him directly head on. Birna's upper body would lift, her weight shifting evenly across her back legs as her tail fanned out wide behind her and abdomen tensed for added stability.  The bear woman attempted to lift both of her front legs off the ground, seeking to wrap her left forelimb around the right side and back of the base of Sin's neck, right in front of his shoulders aiming to put her hefty weight across his neck and push his neck to her right.  She aimed to wrap her right forepaw behind Sin's left foreleg, just below the elbow in a bid to pull the limb back towards herself.  She hoped the motion of both her forelimbs might aid her in unbalancing the man and pushing him to the ground.

At the same time she attempted to wrap her fore limbs around the male she also tried to slam the exact center of her chest into his upper chest.  She hoped to cause bruising as well as knock the air from the males lungs, hoping the combination of her pulling and pushing limbs might bring him right into her fearsome bear hug of an attack.  Gaping jaws moved with her chest slam as her head tipped down and to her own left as her upper fangs sought to pierce Sin's left eye, her lower fangs seeking to dig into the lower portion of Sin's left cheek, with the goal of closing her jaws together in a powerful hold thus causing her lower fangs to shred the large muscle (masseter*) that aided in the opening of the lower jaw with the goal of partially crippling the man's jaw.

-- You Can Bury My Body But I'll Never Die --
Birna, Cascade, Mercy vs Sin, Amachi, Calypso
Round 1 of 2?

* reference
[Image: 262ny8g.png]