size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Just looking for some more threading opportunities, trying to develop my characters and maybe get something interesting going with them. I don't have any concrete ideas, but I have a vague clue of what I want more of for each character.

Esarosa | Female | 2 years | Single| Loner
This is my quirky, adventurous girl who is not looking for anyone or anything to settle down with right now. She just wants to explore and discover different places, and meet whoever is out there. However, she is looking to wrangle a group of like-minded wolves. She needs more friends! The idea is that they will temporarily live in a particular territory, probably in the south, as a place to come 'home' to for rest when they are weary, so that they know they will have familiar faces to return to. So kind of a rag-tag band of travelers. Any takers?

Xephyris | Male | 2 years | Single | Loner (joining Sin's pack)
Xeph is my ambitious, fiery guy who is looking for possible flings and maybe a more long-term romantic interest (has to work out in-character). He is looking to become a stronger fighter, so spars would be welcomed, rivals/enemies are also welcome. He needs friends... maybe? Have never thought of him having a friend, but this is maybe a possibility? Not a hundred percent sure what I'm doing with him, but if you have any ideas let me know.

Bright Moon | Female | 4 years | Single | Fiori
This is my newest; she is shy and somewhat reserved, yet self-assured. She is going to need friends to raise her spirits and help her feel whole again. She has just joined Fiori, so she would love to get to know the members. She wants to be a hunter, so if anyone in the pack wants to hunt with her, let me know! No enemies needed right now, I'd like to build her up a bit. No grand schemes for her yet, but am open for ideas.