Solare

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
09-05-2015, 02:20 AM

Solare slowly began turning away from Buffalo Knolls, knowing that sooner or later, a none too happy member of the pack would come and find her on the edges of their territory. She didn't want to have to fight, and if the pack territory was this heavily guarded, the wolves here wouldn't be too impressed if they discovered a loner loitering on the outskirts. It hadn't been intentional - she was just focusing on finding food as quickly as possible. They couldn't blame her for trying to avoid starving to death, could they? But she was on their territory - they could do with her what they like.
Solare was about to leave when, from nowhere, a wolf began approaching her. The she-wolf jumped a little at his sudden appearance but she stood still until he stopped in front of her. He was far taller than her, which was surprising as she thought of herself as rather tall. However, it was the way he carried himself and the way he spoke that betrayed his rank, and Solare, quite frankly, would have preferred not to have found out. "I see," the golden she-wolf replied, matching his stance but with a little uncertainty about her. "I am Solare, and yes, if you could. I was searching for a place to stay. A pack."

"Speak!"