Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-05-2015, 09:22 AM

"Males always seem to think with the wrong head." At this he frowned, his tail lashing once behind him in agitation. Such a statement did not raise his opinion of her. She would rather he think solely with his dick? Did she think that would make him more malleable, more inclined to trade passage for sleeping with her? How easily such a thing could backfire on her. Here he was King and he could have whatever he wanted. No one would stop him if he choose to take this woman without regardless of her wishes.

Perhaps deciding that touching him again without his permission wasn't a good idea, the woman nonchalantly seated herself. Valentine remained where he was, as he was; he stood tall and proud with dominance etched into every line of his person. He hadn't decided how to handle this woman yet. Really, he ought to just send her packing with a stinging reminder that he was not to be toyed with, but he wasn't quite ready to do that.

Ignoring her questions, Valentine chose to voice his own. "Why should I even entertain the idea? Since you seem so content on presenting yourself as a cheap harlot, why shouldn't I just take what I want from you and deny you passage? Or," his gaze darkened, the threat intentional as he sought to either drive her away or force a response with an appropriate amount of submission, "Keep you?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.