size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-05-2015, 09:19 PM

She smiled when he turned to face her, the male was quite handsome to say the least. His pelt was pure white like the snow that surrounded them, the aura he had was of gentility and kindness. He also seemed to be around her age, and it wasn't often she found others around her age either. She didn't feel like she had to be wary of him, but she had been tricked in the past so she would be on guard for the time being. The woman's audits followed his curiosity, kind gaze returning his as he asked about her business here. "Well...I was born in the North. Back when my father, Gargoyle, had our home pack of Glaciem. Recently my pack has moved to the west, I thought I'd come have one last visit since it's so far now."

The druid-like male asked her then, if she had seen anyone by the name of Faite Adravendi. She had never heard of her, but the last name was a common one in the girl's life. Slowly, she shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't know her. I do know of the Adravendi's though...my father was a good friend of theirs. May I ask why you are seeking her out? Perhaps I can help." She smiled at him, wondering what business he had with the Adravendi he sought, though it wasn't her business if he chose not to share.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!