size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
09-05-2015, 10:15 PM

And amuse him he would. The giant lumbered away from pack lands, Abaven's scent faintly clinging to his pelt as he was still fairly new to the pack. Zell had just begun to get out and about instead of hiding away in solitude, but if he wanted to get away from his demons he had to start doing things. First, he would test his battle skills to see how rusty he'd become. Granted, the male had been in training for about a year before leaving his tribe, he felt he needed to improve. Further more, he wanted to see how well he could do against the wolves of this land and see how differently they did things. A thing that many seemed to want to do around here, but he wouldn't know that. A short howl would ring across the fields as he walked along, head tilting in curiosity as he decided to seek out the voice.

It would not be long, the creme male finding a rather strange looking thing standing at the read, waiting. "Waiting for me?" He would comment, a humorous glint in his eye as he stopped ten or so feet away in front of him. The guy was a curious looking thing, markings of an unknown kind upon his pelt. Zell hadn't been out much, so whether that was a normal style for the wolves around here or not was beyond him. He'd stand and wait to see what the male wanted, though seeing as how this was a place of combat, he figured it would be only one thing.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!