size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-06-2015, 03:07 AM
He arrived swiftly and in a timely manner, Avalon 's tail wagged slightly as she stood to greet him. "Yes, as a matter of fact. My apologies for having kept you waiting, I promise to make it up to you." She smiled at the male, something about him familiar...but she couldn't quite place her paw on what it was, perhaps after this she would go about getting to know him and his mate.

Stepping away from him, she moved a few places back to offer more room, roughly about three or so yards as she then turned around to face him again. "Alright, I'm going to give you the option of attacking first if you want. The first move is always the most important." Her voice was loud, crisp, clear as she spoke to him. "I'm letting you go first for making you wait so long, if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer. Otherwise, ready when you are!" with that, she partially set a few defenses.

Her legs spreading equidistant apart, tail flagged out like a banner, toes spread, head lowered slightly, chin tucked...and that would be it until he was ready.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!