gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
09-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Starling would trott along, using a similar path he and Arian had taken. The spot he had extracted Earth Smoke from was off limits because it needed to grow back, but he could at least use that as an example. There was bound to be more near by anyways. He would smile softly as Lyndvarr remarked on his knowledge, and he'd shyly nod. "I-its basically a-all i do" He said softly, which was true. But he worked exceptionally hard, its what he did. He wasnt lazy, his games were herb hunting…he worked hard on his knowledge. When Lyndvarr spoke of coordination hed glance towards him. The more he thought of it the more he knew it must be true. After all, after Motif's lessons he didnt trip as much… but what the man said next shocked him into stopping. Clear blue eyes would grow wide as he looked at him. "R-really?" He asked softly, a slow grin overtaking his shock as he quickly nodded. "O-oh thatd w-would b-be awesome! I…umh..i-i live i-in the s-south though, i-im only visiting h-here for l-lessons. S-so it wouldnt b-be every day." But they could plan it. Lyndvarr could come visit him or he could come up here or they could meet in the middle. At least, thats assuming the man lived up here.

"Burn Baby Burn"
"Italian"