Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-08-2015, 04:06 AM

Oh, it seemed the charcoal woman wished to see the leader, a little disappointing to the Chapter though equally as understandable. After all, what power did she hold? She couldn't accept or deny outsiders, however now that this encounter had taken place, she found herself inspired to take on such roles. "I'm afraid I'm not one of the leaders," she confessed with her head briefly lowered as a meek apology if interpreted as such, though her vocals grew hopeful. "Although, I can call for them." And so a confident symphony slipped from her lips as she settled on her haunches to await the arrival of her parents, or at least one of them.

It didn't appear the woman wanted to be accepted into the pack; only wanting to visit her friend occasionally. Her friend? Now this certainly piqued her interest. Someone from Threar had obviously made friends with a loner, not that she held anything against it though she merely wondered who it was. However, she would politely inquire about this after the woman exchanged her name and the beaver that was supposedly a gift. She dipped her skull in thanks, unsure as of how else she could acknowledge her acquaintance. It wasn't every day loners were showing up with gifts beside them. "Varda," she soon introduced. "And if I may ask, who is this friend of yours?"

"Speech"