Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
09-08-2015, 08:20 PM

It seemed the woman was intent on making this a painfully slow process, offering minimal information to serve as answers to each of his questions. Honestly he wasn't sure how to help her. Unless she was willing to open up and tell him more about herself there was no way he was going to be able to get a good read on her. At the very least all he would be able to do if she kept giving him skeletal answers was decide she wouldn't do in Imperium and send her somewhere else. Hell, she hadn't even offered him her name yet!

She assured him that she was alright and, unable to prove otherwise, Valentine dropped that line of questioning and went back to the original topic. He didn't quite believe everything was as fine as she wanted him to believe, so he'd keep watching. "Good hunters are highly sought after," he offered, his thoughts fixing on the word 'studies'. Something like Renhett's hobby, maybe? "What kind of studies? Tell me about them." A demand? Yes. He was growing impatient.

Okay, okay. He couldn't, in good conscience, just let her obviously unwell state slide. Valentine sighed. "These are my lands. It's my job to worry. The idea of a loner passing out on my border is especially concerning. I do want to know more about your studies and I do want to help you choose a pack, but I also want to make sure that you are well enough to do so."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.