size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-08-2015, 11:31 PM

She hadn't expected what just happened. One minute, she was relaxing and the next minute, a flurry of movement behind her. Right when she was about to look towards whoever it was, a flash of fur raced past her and into the water. A huge splash rose from the waters, and next thing she knew she was completely drenched. Eyes squeezed shut as she bolted into a sitting position, and when the water no longer splashed over her, she opened her eyes to see Arian staring back at her with a sheepish grin. Wide eyes, she was at a loss for words. Her ears were splayed to the sides as her head hung forward, water dripping from her now soaked pelt. What the? What was Arian doing!? She heard laughter behind her, and turning around she would see Arian's children giggling and laughing at the event. "He.." She turned towards Arian again, the woman taking a breath as she looked back at her friend with a look of amusement. "A little warning would have been nice you know!"
She laughed, her melodic voice ringing in the air for a moment as she shook out her pelt. The water still clung to her, but not as much to soak her pelt flat. Now it stuck up at odd angles. "I guess I can't complain, it's been hot out anyway."

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!