size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
09-09-2015, 02:11 AM

Fire ants? Well at least it wasn't some cruel joke just to get her wet from head to toe. Avalon winced at the mention of fire ants when Arian came up beside her. "Ouch! I didn't realize we had any around here, but then again we didn't exactly have...bugs of this sort in the north." Obviously. But it hadn't occurred to her until now. She nudged Arian's shoulder with her nose, a teasing smile presenting itself. "Make sure to take care of it later, wouldn't want you capsizing in the lake now would we?" she laughed a bit, settling down now that the water wasn't going to rush upon her again. Her gaze returned to the spot where the little miniscule fish had been, but it seemed they had scattered when Arian had cannon balled into the lake.

"Did you come in to escape the heat? I was meaning to talk to you about a few things." Her gaze returned to her President, curiosity and mild surprise in her eyes. What did she want to talk about? "Well, yes. It's been pretty hot, and with me being in heat...I've been getting really irritated with it...on top of not feeling too well." She shrugged it off for the moment, however, more interested in what Arian wanted to talk to her about. "Never mind that though. What did you want to talk to me about?"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!